Chinese Democracy Release Date

speedking

In the backstage interview with Axl, he said that the tour starts October 24th...which just happens to be a Tuesday...which just happens to be when all domestic (USA) music releases occur.

A lot of established bands start tours on or around the date of a new release.

My money is on Tuesday, October 24th for the long awaited release of Chinese Democracy!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this too. However, I never thought of that as a release date. If the US tour doesn't officially begin until October 24th then 'Chinese Democracy' has plenty of time to be promoted for it and a single could well be released by then. I think the album will come in November though.

I am not adding to the speculation at all so please, only members with +500 posts read this question.

What would be the point in saying the tour starts 10/24 when all the tour dates thus far have been announced before this date?

*bangin my head on the wall harder and harder....*

I am not adding to the speculation at all so please, only members with +500 posts read this question.

What would be the point in saying the tour starts 10/24 when all the tour dates thus far have been announced before this date?

EXACTLY! I think he gave it away last night.

CD=10/24/06

Let's all speculate about things we won't know until they happen anyway :rolleyes:

*whistles Patience*

:rofl-lol:

I still vote Christmas.

Then we'll find out 'White Christmas' is on Chinese Democracy and sung by Axl - and is the big gun. It'll go number one everywhere except Africa because they abolished their chart in 1999.