Chinese Democracy Release Date

speedking

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.I think the release date is 2007.

Hey gunsguy - Still on for this "trust me, it will NOT be realised in 2006" line that we've been fed from you over the last 6 months?

50-50 predictions are a bitch if you get it wrong buddy ;)

UK SUBS.

O.k. I hope we will see the release 2006 but I think realistic is 2007 . :)

Guys can we stop moaning about when it's coming out, and just be grateful for it when it is out? It'll be released eventually! There must be a reason for it! Or, he can;t be bothered, which i don't paticularly have a problem with. It's his choice, like for me, it's either do homework and do well at school or watch TV. Of course I pick TV, wouldnt you? That's like, release album have to do lots interviews n crap and get money 9which he has enough of) or party? I'd party muahaha

Not so sure that it'll be oct. 24th, but i get the feeling the date has been set and nobody is saying anything yet. When he was asked if he wanted to say what month he said "of course not". Maybe he doesn't know yet, but i get the feeling he does. This cd probably won't be marketed like any ol' ordinary release, i'm thinkin'.

The album will be out this year, period. I know Axl has said many contradicting things over the years, but he has now twice in interviews said this year rather adamantly, and given that we are entering the last four months of the year, I believe it's even more significant now, especially considering that there is a confirmed tour starting in the near future. The album really has to come out sometime, and I strongly believe this is in fact the real deal for this fall. Get ready folks.

No.I think the release date is 2007.

Hey gunsguy - Still on for this "trust me, it will NOT be realised in 2006" line that we've been fed from you over the last 6 months?

50-50 predictions are a bitch if you get it wrong buddy ;)

UK SUBS.

Thank you SUBSY! I've been saying that for months! I've actually gotten to like gunsguy lately though, so I promised myself I wouldn't bash him too much.

You guys are all idiots.

All you have to do is take his presentation speech audio, play it backwards and then mix it with some guacamole and you can clearly hear him say "It's one fucking "T" you assholes--he's the heart of Guns n' Roses".

You guys are all idiots.

All you have to do is take his presentation speech audio, play it backwards and then mix it with some guacamole and you can clearly hear him say "It's one fucking "T" you assholes--he's the heart of Guns n' Roses".

:lol: That's fuckin gold Bryan! Guacamole! Fantastic!

he clearly stated in the interview that it will be out this year.... so what are you guys worrying about?

mr.Q

THERE WORRY CAUSE AXL SAID THIS IN 2001 OR 2002 AND THE ALBUM NEVER CAME OUT

O.......... I didn't know that, thanks.

I never said that there is a release date 2006 or 2007. :question::question:

My name is not Kaneda ;)

I hope the release is before the US-Tour

i doubt it i'll probably be during tour

Agree.

My opinion is :

warm up shows-start Us tour (with new songs,perhaps a single)-after the tour release of Chinese Democracy_. I hope..

We will see.......Soon is the word ;)