Bullet For My Valentine

The Sandman

Really digging this group atm, loving Tears Don't Fall - amazing song. Ok, a few of the songs are 'samey' but it's a good samey. Enjoyable metal. And, I've seen them live - which is what really spurned me onto them. Impressive technical skill, vocal work, and song writing skill. Bassist kinda crouches whilst playing so it looks like he's taking a crap in the woods, but other than that - cool group

Any other fans?

They're excellent. Their debut album is on the same level as Appetite For Destruction for modern rock.

A lot of people will come on here and say how shit they are.. (most of those people wont have gave their music a chance)

When I first heard of them I took the attitude of ''hmm I'll check these guys out'' not the attitude of ''ppff emo gay screaming they are shit''

People complain that the VMA's aren't rock anymore.... bands like BFMV and A7X ARE this generation of rock... and I'm happy with them rock3

Give their music a chance.. you wont be dissapointed... and if you are... I guess rock music isn't for you anymore...

Just sounds like talentless noise to me. :unsure:

same here, i'm just not into their music but i can see why they're liked, when i saw them they had something FFAF didn't have,maybe it was the way i could move around during their set and fell asleep during FFAF, yet they had less time on stage <_<

a tad over rated and they are a bit too cocky for me(but thats nothing to do with their music)

yeah i like them, i noticed that everyone from the Guns gigs in europe were complainin that they can't stand them or they sound the same n stuff, but i had downloaded a couple of Bullet For My Valentines songs not long before going to the Guns concert in Glasgow and i really liked them, it felt great to be able to sing along to their songs live. i'm glad i checked them out. i'm also not into bands that scream, but for some reason i really like them. :krider:

can't say im really into Tears Don't Fall though. i seem to prefer a lot of their other songs to that one, i like it though.

I saw them live at Graspop. They aren't as bad as a lot of people on this board seem to make them, but they weren't realy good either. I haven't heard their studio work, so I can't really judge on that. But I do think that they would sound a lot better if they just sang their songs instead of all the screaming.

Guest cherry_bomb

i dont mind 'tears dont fall' the aggressive parts are quite impressive. but seeing them at wembley :no: i didnt like them at all. they sounded awful. i couldnt distinguish one song from the other. they just dont work for me at all

did anyone read the interview they did in kerrang a few weeks ago where the gnr tour came up

they didn't meet Axl once and went on to say that he obviously thinks they're great because ohterwise they wouldn't be touring. they went on to say alot more bullshit got gave me the impression that they think they are as succesful as GnR. full of it :angry:

did anyone read the interview they did in kerrang a few weeks ago where the gnr tour came up

they didn't meet Axl once and went on to say that he obviously thinks they're great because ohterwise they wouldn't be touring. they went on to say alot more bullshit got gave me the impression that they think they are as succesful as GnR. full of it :angry:

That's the only bad thing about BFMV... thier ego's

i dont mind 'tears dont fall' the aggressive parts are quite impressive. but seeing them at wembley :no: i didnt like them at all. they sounded awful. i couldnt distinguish one song from the other. they just dont work for me at all

Yeah, that's what I was going to say, all of the songs sounded the same but I guess that's because they were playing live and they were very loud, I thought my ears were going to bleed!!!