Head of Interscope heard

thomase

i've never heard the blues, its the only demo i never found so i'm looking forward to hearing it

It's not a demo. It's only been played live. Here's the Rock AM Ring version. Better than the Boston '02 version IMO.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E900E9759DF35D5

Or this, better than the two mentioned above The Blues- Hammerstein 5-15-06 :book:

Kannon.

i've never heard the blues, its the only demo i never found so i'm looking forward to hearing it

It's not a demo. It's only been played live. Here's the Rock AM Ring version. Better than the Boston '02 version IMO.

Thanks for the link, but that was horrible. Axl sounds nowhere near as good as in Boston.

Thanks for the link, but that was horrible. Axl sounds nowhere near as good as in Boston.

My apologies. Allow me to rephrase my original comment and state that I 'prefer' the Rock AM Ring version. This evening anyway. I really wish he'd be more consistent.

Edited by Ions

Fisished equates to:

All parts recorded

Edited

Mixed

Mastered

The final parts can take a while to come through. A month for mixing a big record is not unusual.

Also Silkworms, Oh My God are not likley to be on the record. Rhiad is also a little questionable.

Exactly.

So theoretical, all songs that will be on CD can already be recorded.

And we had this rumour not long ago that CD is in the mastering phase..

So If that rumour is true, CD will be totally finished about a few weeks from now and ready for it´s release. :)

Edited by shootingstar

Fisished equates to:

All parts recorded

Edited

Mixed

Mastered

The final parts can take a while to come through. A month for mixing a big record is not unusual.

Also Silkworms, Oh My God are not likley to be on the record. Rhiad is also a little questionable.

Exactly.

So theoretical, all songs that will be on CD can already be recorded.

And we had this rumour not long ago that CD is in the mastering phase..

So If that rumour is true, CD will be totally finished about a few weeks from now and ready for it´s release. :)

Well yea, the time frame does work with the rumors. If the rumors are true, and they started mixing down the tracks a few weeks ago, maybe they have six of them finished and gave those over for a listen. With that being half the album we're probably talking about another 4-6 weeks to finish the rest and have the album mastered as a whole. This would mean that the material is ready for release in late October, then add in time for printing and such...it's a November Release. of course that's just speculation, and just saying the time line matches up with these rumors. We'll know for sure if it's a november release when we see some publicity start which would probably be October...... we don't see anything by end of October for pulicity and chances of release this year are slim indeed.

Edited by mcalldp