GUNS N' ROSES' Manager Leaving SANCTUARY?

Sweetest_Child

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are so damn negative. do you honestly think these kind of major moves happen over night? im sure this whole thing has been in the planning stages for months. sometimes i feel as though you guys think merck and axl are complete morons. RELAX my good friends, all will turn out well by dec 31, 06 at the latest.

December 26 actually, it's the last tuesday of the year ^_^ although I think the latest will be dec. 19, since Axl said it'd be out this fall and that's the last tuesday of the fall.

Kannon.

whatever, you get my point though.

of course man, just trying to make this wait as short as possible :krider:

Kannon.

ron reply to my message and he says it bullshit

Date: Sep 7, 2006 11:43 AM

Subject: RE: merck leaving the company's management team?

Body: Everything is bullshit unless you see a press release from Sanctuary.

bbf

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Sep 7, 2006 11:06 AM

According to Hits Daily Double, word inside the Sanctuary Music Group is that Merck Mercuriadis will be leaving the company's management team. GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose is said to be leaving with Merck as a client of the longtime Sanctuary executive.

is this true or just bullshit

:lol:

Finally Thomase showed you that it's usefull to message Ron!! :rofl-lol:

I just say....leave him alone!! If Ron is still replying, it means he's not bothered!! :huh:

Edited by sarsura

Right, lets be calm about this. We saw Axl and Merck at the VMA's just last week. Did Axl look stressed about things that he would have known were going on? Didn't he also say CD would be out this year? These rumours, and that's what they are at the moment, if they are true don't seem to be bothering either of them. Just stay calm. Things are cool. :rolleyes:

Edited by axlsend

Right, lets be calm about this. We saw Axl and Merck at the VMS's just last week. Did Axl look stressed about things that he would have known were going on? Didn't he also say CD would be out this year? These rumours, and that's what they are at the moment, if they are true don't seem to be bothering either of them. Just stay calm. Things are cool. :rolleyes:

that doesn't prove anything. do you really think axl would take a few minutes from his killers introduction to describe what career moves his manager is considering?

no, but he wouldnt go on and say again that the album would be released this year if there were troubling management issues going on.

Someone is going to have to give me, well I don't know, ONE THING Merck has ever done for either the band or the fans that can justify all this consternation over this.

The only thing I can ever recall him doing is threatening websites filled with dedicated fans of his lunatic client for daring to be excited over some new music.

Edited by D-GenerationX

Someone is going to have to give me, well I don't know, ONE THING Merck has ever done for either the band or the fans that can justify all this consternation over this.

The only thing I can ever recall him doing is threatening websites filled with dedicated fans of his lunatic client for daring to be excited over some new music.

I don't think it's about HIM, but more of what might happen to the album, tour, band if this were to be true. Which is really what concerns me.

Kannon.

Right, lets be calm about this. We saw Axl and Merck at the VMA's just last week. Did Axl look stressed about things that he would have known were going on? Didn't he also say CD would be out this year? These rumours, and that's what they are at the moment, if they are true don't seem to be bothering either of them. Just stay calm. Things are cool. :rolleyes:

that doesn't prove anything. do you really think axl would take a few minutes from his killers introduction to describe what career moves his manager is considering?

No I was on about how relaxed he was in the back stage interview and repeated the cd would be out this year, if there were problems he knew of he could have said 'No comment'.

Right, lets be calm about this. We saw Axl and Merck at the VMS's just last week. Did Axl look stressed about things that he would have known were going on? Didn't he also say CD would be out this year? These rumours, and that's what they are at the moment, if they are true don't seem to be bothering either of them. Just stay calm. Things are cool. :rolleyes:

no, but he wouldnt go on and say again that the album would be released this year if there were troubling management issues going on.

It don´t nessesary need to be any trouble involved 'cause Merck leaving Sanctuary.

Lets clear this thing up:

"Merck Mercuriadis will be leaving the company's management team."

It don´t say it is about a conflict which it´s probably not. We´re getting closer a release and maby this is just a step in the evulotion.

It don´t nessesary need to be any trouble involved 'cause Merck leaving Sanctuary.

Lets clear this thing up:

"Merck Mercuriadis will be leaving the company's management team."

It don´t say it is about a conflict which it´s probably not. We´re getting closer a release and maby this is just a step in the evulotion.

i agree

This is actually one of those times i think Thomase did a good thing. Rons the only guy whom we can really ask anything and get a quick reply. So whats wrong with asking him if he knows anything about it?

I want people to leave Ron alone too. But he's a grown man. If he did not want to answer Thomase's questions he would ignore them all together or block him.