GUNS N' ROSES' Manager Leaving SANCTUARY?

Sweetest_Child

This is just a rumour dudes. IF this turned to be true I´m sure it won´t affect the release of CD, Axl knows his shit and I´m sure he wouldn´t give a false step right now. If Merck and Axl are leaving they must have their reasons and surely they´ll do what they have to do and this won´t affect CD.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ron says it bullshit unless we see a press released from SANCTUARY

How many times have we told you... t161.gif

:lol:

This Thomase dude is kinda funny :laugh:

why im i funny

Maybe because you're so dumb and especially when you dont get the fact that you shouldnt bother bbf with your dumb questions..

Edited by .Seal

ron says it bullshit unless we see a press released from SANCTUARY

How many times have we told you... t161.gif

:lol:

This Thomase dude is kinda funny :laugh:

why im i funny

Maybe because you're so dumb and especially when you dont get the fact that you shouldnt bother bbf with your dumb questions..

hey dumbass whould you like me ask ron if pitman should have a solo ron did reply to my message and by the way your dumb

Guns N' Roses Leave Sanctuary

artist: guns n roses date: 09/12/2006 category: upcoming releases

Guns N' Roses Leave Sanctuary

According to Hits Daily Double, word inside the Sanctuary Music Group is that Merck Mercuriadis will be leaving the company's management team. Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose is said to be leaving with Merck as a client of the longtime Sanctuary executive.

Rose has been saying that Guns N' Roses' long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out later this year.

Guns N' Roses' "Greatest Hits" collection, which was originally issued in March of 2004, was certified triple-platinum on April 11, 2006 by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for shipments in excess of three million copies. The CD sold almost 13,000 copies in the United States last week alone (week ending September 3), bringing the total number of copies sold since its release to 3.15 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Credits for the report to Blabbermouth.net

Sorry for the link not working I'm having problems with the computer.

Edited by axlsend

What were Sanctuary doing for GNR then? Working on CD?

rock4

Managering, as Merck was on Sanctuary. And some other stuff. They controlled the publishing of CD I think. Not sure what happens now when Merck and Axl are out of Sanctuary.

I think they mainly put toghether tours and press events and such. Getting Axl to do some partying etc. Don't think they had much to do with chinese democracy. Since that is geffen and interscopes "terf"