Eddie Van Halen Interview Up!

Darth Vader

Here is the link to the interview!

http://rapidshare.de/files/32407599/01_HSS_1.mp3

I personally am sad today . I can’t believe Ed doesn’t want Mike in the band. WTF!!!!

I m sorry Wolfe is good, but what fuck is the point of getting him in the band. Mike has been there from the beginning no need to mess with that.

I just don’t know what to think of my favorite band anymore.

I sometimes wonder why people use any hosting site other than yousendit. I can never get any of these others to work. Sounds cool though, haven't heard much about them for ages.

Does EVH have total control of the band? What's to stop Sammy, DLR and Mike getting some shit hot guitarist and calling themselves Van Halen?

I sometimes wonder why people use any hosting site other than yousendit. I can never get any of these others to work. Sounds cool though, haven't heard much about them for ages.

Does EVH have total control of the band? What's to stop Sammy, DLR and Mike getting some shit hot guitarist and calling themselves Van Halen?

I believe Eddie and Alex Van Halen have joint ownership.

And if Sammy and DLR (thought why would they be in it together?) and Michael forming a band named Van Halen wouldn't be right. As it isn't Van Halen.

It'd be like having The Michael-Schenker Group, without Michael Schenker.

*Waits for some smart ass to chip in with "OR GUNZ N ROZES WITOUT SLASH!11"*

None of them has the surname "Van Halen".

Maybe Alex will realize Eddie lost his mind and join them. :D

Nah it cant be Van Hallen without Eddie, not much point.

If I'm going to a Van Halen show, wondering whether the Diamond one or the Red Rocker will sing is one thing...

Seeing some 13-year-old chubby with a teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt on, cargo shorts on, and probably popping a hard-on at the 30-year-old blonde whore in the front row is something I DO NOT want to see. Now, if Wolfie comes out to play one song ALONG WITH the established band, or if he comes and does a dueling guitar thing with his dad or something, that's fine.

But I don't want to see this little guy replacing Michael Anthony, who has always been in the band, has a great attitude and presence, and 30 years experience with this band. Seriously, the band name and songs are over twice as old as Wolfie! He wasn't even born yet when the band was relevent. I don't want to see some kid just going through puberty play "Panama," a song about a stripper, or "Finish What Ya Started," about blue balls. God, that's like seeing Aaron Carter a few years ago singing about love and sex and stuff at like 14 years old.

Hmmm... Van Halen or Aaron Carter.... who should I see?

If Eddie has the balls to kick Michael Anthony out of the band, its the dumbest/backstabbing move ever.

Shame on you Eddie. And Wolfie may be a talented musician in the future, its in his genes, but he should never replace Mike.

On the other hand, maybe Wolfie can write a good song, his dad hasn't been able to in at least 11 years.

If I'm going to a Van Halen show, wondering whether the Diamond one or the Red Rocker will sing is one thing...

Seeing some 13-year-old chubby with a teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt on, cargo shorts on, and probably popping a hard-on at the 30-year-old blonde whore in the front row is something I DO NOT want to see.

:rofl-lol:

So true.

• 3 weeks later...

Its also interesting to read Sammy Hagar's interview on Van Halen News Desk. Sammy confirms Eddie was drunk the whole tour in 2004, playing around on his guitar while Mike,Alex and Sammy waited for him to get his shit together and play the correct song. Sammy also said David Lee Roth is more user-friendly than Eddie is.

Snap out of it Eddie.

Not only should you not replace an established bassist like Michael Anthony with your kid, but who will replace his background vocals? I know that we tend to forget that about Michael Anthony, but his vocals were also an important part of the band. Man, I think Eddie's gone off the deep end... I'm really beginning to understand why Valerie left him. To think that before GnR, this was my favorite band and now their legacy is becoming one big fat joke. :no: