This is probably a fake,butt ...

Estrangedfx

I've messaged him on eBay for a picture of the cover without the disc in front of it, and then after I get that, I'll ask about the story of how he got it and for a clip of Silkworms.

This is what he said the text says (but didn't show a picture)

WHENEVER ITS DONE

SONGS FROM THE CHINES DEMOCRACY SESSIONS 2003-2005

Now to ask him about this...

So I said this in reply to him:

Alright, thank you. But, may I ask how exactly you got this? What show were you at that the a roadie suposedly gave you this? Name of the roadie? Anything like that?

Also, would it be possible to get an /mp3 of Rhiad And The Bedouins, either the full song, or a two minute clip. The reason I ask, is I'm leaning toward this being the demos that leaked on the internet, and the touched up live versions of Silkworms, Rhiad, Madagascar, and The Blues. With Oh My God being from the End Of Days soundtrack, that was released in 1999

I just asked for 'more information about this item', the reply I got today said

HI

STUDIO SESSION CD OF TRACKS FROM THE FORTHCOMING ? ALBUM IF IT EVER GETS RELEASED A COUPLE OF SONGS MAY BE LIVE BUT MOST SOUND IN THE STUDIO FANTASTIC QUALITY

I notice that in the q&a bit at the bottom of the listing he/she is delining to send anyone clips of the music. :rolleyes:

"IT IS A REAL CD I HAVE HAD SO MANY REQUESTS TO SEND CLIPS I CANNOT SEND ANY CLIPS TO ANYONE SORRY! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WHATEVER SHAPE OR FORM THE MANUFACTURES OF THIS CD WERE IT BE A FAN,BAND MEMBER,HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB IN PACKAGING INFO INSIDE OF COVER AND QUALITY OF RECORDINGS, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF THE ORIGINS OF TRACKS,ALL I CAN SAY IS A COUPLE MAY BE LIVE MOST ARE STUDIO SESSIONS WAIT FOR THE RELEASE IF ANY RELEASE FOR THE FINISHED ALBUM? SORRY I CANNOT HELP ANY MORE"

this is what he replied, this cd is VERY FAKE. plus, do you really think that a disc of demos would have packaging that good? i highly doubt it. hell, one look at it and you know what it is, and that is the last thing that axl wants to happen.

Alright, thank you. But, may I ask how exactly you got this? What show were you at that the a roadie suposedly gave you this? Name of the roadie? Anything like that?

Also, would it be possible to get an /mp3 of Rhiad And The Bedouins, either the full song, or a two minute clip. The reason I ask, is I'm leaning toward this being the demos that leaked on the internet, and the touched up live versions of Silkworms, Rhiad, Madagascar, and The Blues. With Oh My God being from the End Of Days soundtrack, that was released in 1999

His reply to that:

HI

PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT I WAS AT A SHOW WHEN A ROADIE GAVE ME THIS CD,WELL FOR ONE THE ROADIE IS A FRIEND WHO HAS TRAVELLED ALL OVER THE WORLD SINCE 1970,WITH NIGH ON EVERY MAJOR ROCK BANDS NO SUPPOSEDLY ABOUT IT! I HAVE ONLY SEEN GUNS ONCE IN 1992, HE GAVE ME THIS CD BECAUSE I AM A LOVER OF MUSIC AND HE GETS GIVEN FREEBIES ALL THE TIME AS FOR HIS NAME I WOULD NOT DIVULGE SORRY.IF YOU ARE A DIEHARD GUNS FAN SURELY YOU CAN FIND AN OUTLET WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THIS CD.I CAN ONLY STATE TO YOU WHAT IS ON THE PACKAGING AS IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD THESE SONGS.I DO KNOW THOUGH IF THIS ALBUM OF GUNS EVER HITS THE SHOPS I WILL BE BUYING JUST TO FIND OUT THE DIFF IN TRACKS.

My reply to his reply:

Well, it's safe to say that this more then likey is just a bunch of fanmade remixs to remove the crowd noise and the demos leaked on to the internet. Whomever buys this, will be dissapointed, because I, and many other GnR fans believe this to be CDR, there isn't any factory pressed version of the demos/fan edits out there.

Sorry to say it, but I'm going to say that this is fake.

Edited by Almost Famous