Has Anyone Heard All of Catcher in the Rye

joe123

Just wondering if anybody has heard the entire song. Man, I hope that it somehow makes it on to CD. Talk about a classic. With Better, Maddy, The Blues, and CITR, there is no way that this album won't be a clasic. Plus, who knows what surprises there will be. I'm sure there is great material that we haven't been fortunate enough to sample as of yet.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5:31 version is not the entire song. You can tell at the end that the tape slows down and then stops. I'm sure that that is most of the song, but it is not all of it.

And by the way, there is this girl on gunreincarnate that says she has more leaks. And apparently she is one of the credible folks on that site.

But who knows?

Just wondering if anybody has heard the entire song. Man, I hope that it somehow makes it on to CD. Talk about a classic. With Better, Maddy, The Blues, and CITR, there is no way that this album won't be a clasic. Plus, who knows what surprises there will be. I'm sure there is great material that we haven't been fortunate enough to sample as of yet.

and TWAT rock3 ....and yes I've heard the whole song and I love it :wub: as most of the people here do ^_^ ...I hope -_-

Kannon.

I always thought this was the entire song. It just fades out as some songs do, rather than have a true ending where all the playing stops. You can tell that the outro begins with "On an ordinary day..."; it just seems obvious to me. This is the closing of the song.

Edited by KBear

if you listen closely at the end you can hear an abrupt stop. there's more to the song. it may only be a few more seconds of fade out, or it could be that there's substantially more. hard to tell, but the ending is cut. listen to the very end and you'll hear what i'm talking about.

"play it loud, mutha!" - Dee Snider

The 5:31 version is not the entire song. You can tell at the end that the tape slows down and then stops. I'm sure that that is most of the song, but it is not all of it.

And by the way, there is this girl on gunreincarnate that says she has more leaks. And apparently she is one of the credible folks on that site.

But who knows?

who said this? link?

if you listen closely at the end you can hear an abrupt stop. there's more to the song. it may only be a few more seconds of fade out, or it could be that there's substantially more. hard to tell, but the ending is cut. listen to the very end and you'll hear what i'm talking about.

"play it loud, mutha!" - Dee Snider

Yes, I hear the abrupt stop. But I think it's what you said, just a few more seconds of fade out. To me it is obvious that the last minute or so is the outro. I could be wrong of course, but in this case I highly doubt it.

But who knows?

Well ok add couple seconds to it since Ive got also the 5:38 version but the shorter is greater quality and they both fade and I dont see why they couldnt do that in reality..

But who knows?

There is absolutley nothing credible about that site, or any of the people that post there.

a simple 'fuck you' is all im going to say for now :drevil:

that site brought you the 99 demos(im the one who had the ballz to spread them) and more ofcourse. im not gonna list the rest. hell i (frozen inferNo) also help out here by posting videos i get as well. so dont be talking shit. sure a lot of n00bs posted fake stuff over the past few months at gunsreincarnated but that doesnt mean everyone isnt credible. by the way you're the same mod that moved my "axl ycbm rant" and made a new thread in this section and posted my link. thats kindof uncool.. u didnt even give me credit and i didnt bitch about it until now. peace out homes.

edit: incase you forgot

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=77979

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=78016

Edited by dark_future

But who knows?

There is absolutley nothing credible about that site, or any of the people that post there.

that site brought you the 99 demos(im the one who had the ballz to spread them) and more ofcourse. im not gonna list the rest. hell i (frozen inferNo) also help out here by posting videos i get as well. so dont be talking shit. sure a lot of n00bs posted fake stuff over the past few months at gunsreincarnated but that doesnt mean everyone isnt credible. by the way you're the same mod that moved my "axl ycbm rant" and made a new thread in this section and posted my link. thats kindof uncool.. u didnt even give me credit and i didnt bitch about it until now. peace out homes.

He's right you know

But who knows?

Is that what they call a "pizzowned!" ?