U2 And Green Day To Record Song Together For Charity

jack99

Yeah, but so many people love U2.

WHY?!?! i never fucking understood that. :unsure:

Have you ever actually listened to them? I mean really listened?

Their musicianship is top notch, Bono is one of the greatest singers of all time, and they make amazing music.(not to mention the edge who is an amazing guitar player)

Every one of their albums except maybe Pop is top notch. Unlike GNR they managed to reinvent themselves multiple times and release classic album after classic album. I highly suggest you listen to Achung Baby and The Joshua Tree(their two best albums) then look at their others.

There are reasons why U2 is considered legendary. Look at the Rolling Stone list(Joshua Tree is way above Appetite and Achung Baby is directly underneath.) Does that mean everyone feels this way? Of course not but you can't deny U2. They are the greatest band in the world right now.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/593...ms_of_all_time/

Spin best live bands 2006

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2006...says_u2_is.html

They are one of the top selling artists of all time:

http://www.riaa.com/gp/bestsellers/topartists.asp

List goes on and on.

Edited by gnrrulz

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but so many people love U2.

WHY?!?! i never fucking understood that. :unsure:

Have you ever actually listened to them? I mean really listened?

Their musicianship is top notch, Bono is one of the greatest singers of all time, and they make amazing music.(not to mention the edge who is an amazing guitar player)

Every one of their albums except maybe Pop is top notch. Unlike GNR they managed to reinvent themselves multiple times and release classic album after classic album. I highly suggest you listen to Achung Baby and The Joshua Tree(their two best albums) then look at their others.

There are reasons why U2 is considered legendary. Look at the Rolling Stone list(Joshua Tree is way above Appetite and Achung Baby is directly underneath.) Does that mean everyone feels this way? Of course not but you can't deny U2. They are the greatest band in the world right now.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/593...ms_of_all_time/

Spin best live bands 2006

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2006...says_u2_is.html

They are one of the top selling artists of all time:

http://www.riaa.com/gp/bestsellers/topartists.asp

List goes on and on.

Spot on mate,you cant slag something before you try it.

i hate hate hate hate hate U2 :angry:

worst band ever. and they are the worst band to pick to play at a football game of all fucking places. They need a band thats going to rock the crowds socks. not make them want to douche.

agreed. theres somethin so limp wristed, middle of the road and safe about them. like rock n rolls answer to elevator or call waiting music. green day aint fuckin far behind either.

Safe!?

The U2 albums "Zooropa" and "Pop" couldn't be futher from safe. U2 isn't completly made up of the songs you've heard on the radio.

TWO VERY TIRESOME BANDS COME TOGHETHER AND THEN GUESS WHAT....................A TERRIBLE BORING STUPID RUN OF THE BLOODY MILL ANNOYING AS FUCK CAN NEVER CALL IT ROCK N ROLL PUSSY PREISTHOOD SHITE OF A SONG IS BORN

THE SAINT ARE COMING? :o

FUCK OFF :fuckyou:

BET BONO (IT HURTS ME TOO TYPE THAT SHIT) AND BILLY BOB THINK THEY ARE 2 SUPERSTARS DOING MUSIC A FAVOUR OR SOMTHING IN if they wanna do that they should just make like a tree :anger:

U2 is such self-serving whiny crap. How anyone could get into U2 and consider themselves fans of hard rock music is way beyond me. I want to go to a concert to rock out and have a great time. not shed tears and say a prayer for africa.

absobloodyexactly :)

TWO VERY TIRESOME BANDS COME TOGHETHER AND THEN GUESS WHAT....................A TERRIBLE BORING STUPID RUN OF THE BLOODY MILL ANNOYING AS FUCK CAN NEVER CALL IT ROCK N ROLL PUSSY PREISTHOOD SHITE OF A SONG IS BORN

BET BONO (IT HURTS ME TOO TYPE THAT SHIT) AND BILLY BOB THINK THEY ARE 2 SUPERSTARS DOING MUSIC A FAVOUR OR SOMTHING IN if they wanna do that they should just make like a tree :anger:

You change opinions fast, Mr MacPhisto. :)

You change opinions fast, Mr MacPhisto. :)

oooh nice one :)

macphisto is auctually my older brother who annoys the hell outta me with that band

the jokes on you now coz deleting that sig didnt bother me :P

Edited by HOLDEN CAULFIELD

U2 is such self-serving whiny crap. How anyone could get into U2 and consider themselves fans of hard rock music is way beyond me. I want to go to a concert to rock out and have a great time. not shed tears and say a prayer for africa.

absobloodyexactly :)

Oh the uneducated,you have a lot to learn my young brother. :P