Hoobastank and Phantom Planet

GNRbomber

Didn't Hoobastank openly bash GN'R awhile back?

I thought they said something about Scott Weiland being on a big ego trip. They didn't mention him by name, but it was implied.

Yeah, they said something about most of the guys in VR being cool, except for one, and it was kind of obvious who they were talking about.

Wonder what they'll have to say about Axl...

I saw them open twice last year for VR and that was 2 times too many. I'm so happy they're not playing on the 16th!!!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Kind of odd...Hoobastank opened for Velvet Revolver a few years ago when they were touring...I seen them both at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA !

Me too!

California is shit. Phantom are actually a really solid heavy, grunge-ish band. They are a lot of fun live and rock pretty hard. They reminded me a lot of Pearl Jam (obviously not as good but definetly similar). They played California at the end, but the singer seemed to hint that they only play it because it's their hit. He seemed much less enthused about it than their heavier songs like Big Brat.

Hoobastank and Phantom Planet are opening the show for the las vegas show.

Hoobastank are opening the 17th and Phantom Planet are opening the 16th.

source heretodaygonetohell

When was this announced? Are there going to be opening bands for the rest of the fall tour?