Tour Dates

G'n'R = GoDs

I'm a little dissapointed that this tour is gonna happen BEFORE the album release - I don't understand the point of it - especially if they're only gonna be playing small venues - but I think every area is different

If they come back to NY/NJ - They would sell out the Garden or Continental quite easily, I believe

That being said, another round at the Hammerstein would be pretty sweet

They would sell out every show in NYC regardless of the venue size. That being said, I would love to see them at Hammerstein again, or maybe an aucustic show at Irving Plaza? A single would surely build excitement and ticket sales. Something definitely has to happen soon...???

That would be complete shit if he didn't go back to Philly. That's the least he could do for all the fans he just left hanging there that night.

I'm actually a little surprised he didn't start the tour from there. Would have been a great gesture to all those disappointed pissed off people.

Part of me agrees with you.

But here is what the other part of me is afriad of :

- No local venues will wnat to touch him after last time

- He tries to extend an olive branch, but the show is a diaster and the band gets all sorts of bad press

Its more that second one actually. I seriously fear that people will buy tickets to get drunk and just throw things at him out of revenge for last time. This is a volitale city that way.

I see your point, but I don't think he should alienate an entire city, a Major city at that.

He should think about going there first. maybe visit sick kids in the hospital again, try and gain some positive press...

If he showed up on time and put on a kick ass show, people will forgive, imo. Or maybe they can perform in a cage, just in case. :krider:

I see your point, but I don't think he should alienate an entire city, a Major city at that.

He should think about going there first. maybe visit sick kids in the hospital again, try and gain some positive press...

If he showed up on time and put on a kick ass show, people will forgive, imo. Or maybe they can perform in a cage, just in case. :krider:

:lol:

I'm a little dissapointed that this tour is gonna happen BEFORE the album release - I don't understand the point of it - especially if they're only gonna be playing small venues - but I think every area is different

If they come back to NY/NJ - They would sell out the Garden or Continental quite easily, I believe

The Continental? That place is sooo tiny who couldnt sell that out? lol

does anybody know when they will release all the dates of the upcoming tour?

i see alot of dates already but nothing for New Jersey or New York :angry:

What is it with the stupid f'n questions?! Where's your sign, man? If anyone knew of any New Jersey, Maryland, Maine, Canadian, Alaskan, Antartic, under water, in my backyard, in your backyard, on the international space station, or fucking Mars tour dates, they'd be on Ticketmaster or rumored with good sourses on a forum like this. No need to start an entire topic with a dumb question that nobody knows the answer to.

I still vote to have a section dedicated to 'Stupid Threads/Topics'.

To the guy that posted this, you know, McFly, go here to see when and where GNR are playing:

www.ticketmaster.com

IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

Okay, I'm done... on to sports...

WTF are you talking about?

They just played Hammerstein in May - doesn't get much tinier than that Einstein!!

Considering Continental is about 5x the size, I was only making the point that they should push the envelope with the venues a bit

Besides - since your such an expert - you'd know that the Continental pulls in some pretty good ( and large)

acts

They just played Hammerstein in May - doesn't get much tinier than that Einstein!!

Considering Continental is about 5x the size, I was only making the point that they should push the envelope with the venues a bit

Besides - since your such an expert - you'd know that the Continental pulls in some pretty good ( and large)

acts

Oh I thought you meant the Continental, the club on St Mark's. The lesser Cbgbs. I just realized you meant the continental airlines arena. Sorry

Edited by slash06

Part of me agrees with you.

But here is what the other part of me is afriad of :

- No local venues will wnat to touch him after last time

- He tries to extend an olive branch, but the show is a diaster and the band gets all sorts of bad press

Its more that second one actually. I seriously fear that people will buy tickets to get drunk and just throw things at him out of revenge for last time. This is a volitale city that way.

Ya I see it everytime I watch the flyers play ;):P

acts

Oh I thought you meant the Continental, the club on St Mark's. The lesser Cbgbs. I just realized you meant the continental airlines arena. Sorry

Oh - No problem bud - Yeah the Continental Airlines was what I was saying - That would be a good one