To all the guys going to US gigs.

axlsend

To all you lucky guys going to see the band in the next few weeks have a great time, we did in the UK and Europe. Go with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised. The band were getting better at each gig and Axl was awesome.

Please send us your reviews as soon as you can because we are so jealous and wish it were us going again!

Have a rockin good time!

rock3

I just would like to add that I´m jealous and would give it all for another chance to go see them. Go to all the gigs you can, you won´t regret, it´s worth the money. This band is great live and Axl was HUGE during the european tour and I bet he won´t disappoint his fellow Americans!! rock3

Damn, I hate you! :heart: Enjoy dudes!!!

To all you lucky guys going to see the band in the next few weeks have a great time, we did in the UK and Europe. Go with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised. The band were getting better at each gig and Axl was awesome.

Please send us your reviews as soon as you can because we are so jealous and wish it were us going again!

Have a rockin good time!

rock3

thank you, im so excited, for the first time in my life im gonna see gnr, the one band i can say truly inspires me. im gonna be seeeing them at both sf shows and at the sacramento show. rock3 rock1