Billy Idol- Rebel Yell

adnan

HELLZ YES!!! :wub:

"Rebel Yell," "Daytime Drama," "Eyes Without a Face," "Blue Highway," "Flesh for Fantasy," and "Catch My Fall" are all freakishly great songs.

You should buy the greatest hits cd so you can hear the acoustic version of "Rebel Yell" and the song "Shock to the System" without buying Cyberpunk, which was kinda... well, not so great. -_-

"Rebel Yell," "Daytime Drama," "Eyes Without a Face," "Blue Highway," "Flesh for Fantasy," and "Catch My Fall" are all freakishly great songs.

You should buy the greatest hits cd so you can hear the acoustic version of "Rebel Yell" and the song "Shock to the System" without buying Cyberpunk, which was kinda... well, not so great. -_-

I'll use youtube to listen to that. I'm never listening to anything off Cyberpunk, mainly due to the needless, senseless butchering of "Heroin".

I've heard a couple of songs off the newer album "Devil's Playground", is it worth buying? I liked what I heard.

I also have "Charmed Life" by him, which I love. What other albums should I get?

I'll use youtube to listen to that. I'm never listening to anything off Cyberpunk, mainly due to the needless, senseless butchering of "Heroin".

I've heard a couple of songs off the newer album "Devil's Playground", is it worth buying? I liked what I heard.

I also have "Charmed Life" by him, which I love. What other albums should I get?

I'd definitely pick up his first solo record "Billy Idol." There are some great songs on that with more of a punk edge.

"Whiplash Smile" isn't quite as good as the first two albums, but has "Sweet Sixteen, "Don't Need A Gun," and "One Night, One Chance," which are all really cool songs.

The newest album lacks a really amazing hit song (ie White Wedding, Rebel Yell), but it's a very solid album and worth buying. The only song you'll ever skip is "Yellin' At the X-mas Tree" which is a song only suitable for Christmas time. :lol:

So basically, everyone should own "Billy Idol," "Rebel Yell," and "Devil's Playground." After those three, I would suggest buying "Charmed Life" and "Whiplash Smile," in that order.

No one should ever buy Cyberpunk, unless it's 99 cents or something. Illegally download "Adam In Chains," which was foolishly pushed as a single, to hear why. -_-