Semi Respectible Girl—black doily top, front row...

sciortino9

The Joint show on Saturday was THE best shows I've ever seen, Axl seemed genuinely pleased with everything, sans possibly vocal sound levels at times. A killer show nonetheless, thanks guys!

After the show I looked for the above mentioned blond in the black doily top to continue our in-line conversation and she was no were to be found. Now maybe, she saw me and bolted, thinking I talked to that guy way too much... But then again maybe not.

So I'm looking for a Hollywood girl, self described as a semi-respectable girl from a semi-respectable family... no black marks yet..."

If this sounds like you drop me a note so we can check out the dollar sale a Jet Rag.

And I want to hear how The Joint Show compares to Hammerstein.

Silverlake Guy (Jason)

The Joint show on Saturday was THE best shows I've ever seen, Axl seemed genuinely pleased with everything, sans possibly vocal sound levels at times. A killer show nonetheless, thanks guys!

After the show I looked for the above mentioned blond in the black doily top to continue our in-line conversation and she was no were to be found. Now maybe, she saw me and bolted, thinking I talked to that guy way too much... But then again maybe not.

So I'm looking for a Hollywood girl, self described as a semi-respectable girl from a semi-respectable family... no black marks yet..."

If this sounds like you drop me a note so we can check out the dollar sale a Jet Rag.

And I want to hear how The Joint Show compares to Hammerstein.

Silverlake Guy (Jason)

Fuck the guys that say 'pathetic' and what not... dude... good luck in your search. I for one thing it's commendable. Hopefully you find that person...

Welcome to the forum, and I hope things pan out in your favor.

You never know... first 'mygnr.com' marriage?

Isn't that what forums are all about?

Cheers dude... good luck.