To those who think this new music cant make ur hairs go up....

Son Of A Gun

Twat really sounded awful that night.. I hope it works better next time they try it.

Robins solo was great though. And the intro is beautiful.

You obviously weren't there. Not only is that video good... being there live was amazing. That performance of TWAT, in my mind, was the strongest song of the entire set. Absolutely moving. TWAT will be a top 10 single... if not #1.

Mark my words.

For the record, I agree with everything the original poster said.

When i first saw it it certainly made me appreciate his solo in that song more, the bit where his whole body is like..... jerking as his solos building up his awesome

hahaa love it, you explained it better than me :laugh:

seriously, I know what part you're referring to.. is the exact part I love too about the live version.. where Robin is bouncing up and down playing with such emotion and the solo is a bit different from the demo there, and I love it!

this is just gonna turn into a "he's shit compared to slash" bashing thread.

I don't see why.

If it's a comparison on Slash playing his own material and Robin trying to cover it, that's one thing, but this thread is about the new songs. It would be impossible to say if Robin plays them like shit compared to Slash...

Funny how die-hard Slash fans are accused of turning a thread into something else, yet case in point, they're not always the ones who bring Slash up.

As far as hair standing on end with the new songs, just doesn't happen with me. I like some of the new songs, but they don't take my breath away. Hearing the opening notes of the Blues doesn't compare to the feeling that comes over me when I hear the opening to NR. Or the intro to IRS compared to the intro to Brownstone. Judging from the crowd reaction and the reception the old songs get compared to the new, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Yeah and now your continuing the argument. Go back to the VR section. We dont need Slash's cock groupies over here. BYe ;)

Yeah and now your continuing the argument. Go back to the VR section. We dont need Slash's cock groupies over here. BYe ;)

:lol::lol: !!..

real original... :rolleyes:

Did you come up with all that by yourself??... :o !!..

------------------------------

Thank You! Im glad you assholes enjoyed it! Come back anytime.

If you weren't some indiscriminate bitch on an internet forum with the IQ of a slug, I might actually give a flying fuck. But I have to admit, I do enjoy reading ridiculous posts on here, too bad you also showed us what a dumbass you are too. Yes, come back anytime. :)

Meh Bucket's TWAT solo is much better. Its a shame we never got to see Bucket perform this material live.

I'd think I could do without Bucket's mechanically monotonous stage presence, thankyou very much. I would much prefer to see that solo in the hands of BBF.

And then if Bumble leaves the band and Bucket rejoins you'd flip sides right? :rolleyes: Monotonous my ass, Bucket's work on Chinese Democracy will easily be the highlight of the album and he's plenty cool onstage too. I'd rather watch him rip it up on Nightrain than see mediocre players like finck and fortus play boring solos on stage.

If you weren't some indiscriminate bitch on an internet forum with the IQ of a slug, I might actually give a flying fuck. But I have to admit, I do enjoy reading ridiculous posts on here, too bad you also showed us what a dumbass you are too. Yes, come back anytime. :)

Im the indiscriminate bitch? Thats a fucken good one Slappa. Your the one who comes here and spews your bitter shit on anything thats to do with Finck and the new gnr. YOu need a fucken life man - instead of crawling the internet sites for excuses to share your theory that the sun shine and sets on Slash's arse. Im sorry lady - Slash dont want ya to suck his cock. ;)

Your boring :sleeper:

Edited by blackvelvet