Rose's Bandana

bluesy

He hasn't worn it for a while now. It didn't really look good when his braids were hanging down, but I think it would complement his current style.

Should he bring it back? Should he not? Maybe on occasion, like Slash's tophat. Your thoughts...

i liek the style he has now...i think the bandana might make it look worse

but he who the fuck cares

as long as there on tour

He hasn't worn it for a while now. It didn't really look good when his braids were hanging down, but I think it would complement his current style.

Should he bring it back? Should he not? Maybe on occasion, like Slash's tophat. Your thoughts...

i thing he SHOULD bring it back but he needs to loose those braids

Bandana shoud be on. The most terrible thing I saw was...Axl in 2002 tour without bandana with all those terrible braids pulled back like he was some fuckin "shaolin-ying yang mothafucka :lol: "

but ok...If he wants that style...it's ok...but...the bandana will be a right thing to put on with free fallen down braids to ;)

I don't think the bandana would look right with his current braids. With the 2002 braids, the bandana didn't look as good either because it was too puffy. The bandana's purpose was to hold back loose hair which is irrelevent now.

As much as i loved the bandana, i think it served him well and he has moved on. And I am getting over it. :wub: