Rose's Bandana

bluesy

slash wears his tophat the whole show now(the leather one) because his hair is thinning. That would be the same reason axl has the braids. Peopel with red hair start to thin at an earlier age than most.

Slash wearing the leather hat over the old felt original ( I posted a long while about the whole theft of the felt original thing, and was told he got it back) is just as much of a tragedy as Axl not sporting the bandana. Axl always looked freakin' cool in the bandana, aviators, SS cap combination, but I don't think he could really pull it off any more.

slash wears his tophat the whole show now(the leather one) because his hair is thinning. That would be the same reason axl has the braids. Peopel with red hair start to thin at an earlier age than most.

Slash isnt going bald, are you drunk?

Axl definately has a thinning situation and i bet that is why he pulls it back in the ponytail. If you look at different pictures taken of axl recently you can notice that his hairline is different in every shot and that he has extentions put in to make it look thicker.

Slash isnt going bald, are you drunk?

Axl definately has a thinning situation and i bet that is why he pulls it back in the ponytail. If you look at different pictures taken of axl recently you can notice that his hairline is different in every shot and that he has extentions put in to make it look thicker.

ohn well, it happens i guess. idk, maybe axl would look good with a different hair style