Axls mic thrown and then taken back?

pl

Did anyone at the show notice he used a different mic 4 PC and threw that one into the crowd. He used his red mic the whole show then both nights switched to a regular one before PC and tossed it to the crowd.

So....you think he threw a cheap/dummy mic into the crowd?

Makes sense if you think about it.

He did that in Glasgow (and nearly every other show too). He uses the mic with the red top/head for the show and the black top/head for P.C.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, Beta answered my post on HTGTH regarding this and it had nothing to do with Axl and he has never gotten a mic back according to Beta. Stop the madness! :)

Care to PM me about this...?

I see you found it but the point is that Axl means for a fan to have it so the speculation really should end there. Some jerk is selling it on Ebay or giving it to a groupie thinking he will get some.

In fact, Beta answered my post on HTGTH regarding this and it had nothing to do with Axl and he has never gotten a mic back according to Beta. Stop the madness! :)

I saw it but are you sure it´s really her and not an impersonator?

Jarmo seemed to think it was her.

Funny how she said the name of the topic was "pretty fucked up." She should post more often.

Funny how she said the name of the topic was "pretty fucked up." She should post more often.

Yeah obviously Jarmo has checked up and confirmed it was her.... She only has 5 posts.. I went and read them... she seems as firey as Axl... it's great!

Yeah obviously Jarmo has checked up and confirmed it was her.... She only has 5 posts.. I went and read them... she seems as firey as Axl... it's great!

I hope people there don´t try to full her pm account with bullshit and childish questions.

• 4 weeks later...

well i doubt he can get them back cuz at download he launched it into the crowd (this can be seen on the paradise city video on the site) and the security would of had no chance in hell of getting it back. I think the security guard took it for himself, get Axl to sign it and make a killing on E-Bay or at a "Hard Rock Cafe" type place