Axl Partying at Body English

Coma.

After the show Sat. night, some guy handed me and my friend free passes to Body English to go "party with the band". We got something to eat first then went back around 2:30 a.m. and hung out for a while. I don't think he ever showed. Cool club though.

Same here. He never showed. I was so upset that I wasn't there on Sunday night but who knew? I wonder if I could have even gotten close to him? Were you and your friend the girls I was talking to on line for Body English and then saw in the airport?

Ha, yeah, that was me! :) I'm the one with the long blonde hair.

Did you ever get your voice back? :lol:

None of the girls shown so far are that good looking.

Axl can do better.

lol, the good looking ones are probably more expensive.

OMG! When I read about you getting something to eat and then going to the club I had a feeling it was you. I was actually going to ask if you were on the forum. My voice is still shot but improving. How upset are you that he showed on Sunday????

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm usually a brunette kind of guy, but she is a little long, and the blonde, although pretty plastic, wins in this pic.

About the make-up, I wouldn't diss cap'n willy for wearin makeup, cause it makes him look like he did in the old days. The pic could have just been touched up, because initially it may have been blown out from the flash, which could explain the weird eyes (changed to a more green hue in PS) and the really contrasty shades on his skin. Either way, I don't have a problem.

Lookin good as always, prob had a great night.

Does he have make-up on? :blink:

He has sunburn

it's not sunburn or makeup...he's in an enclosed hot area. when you have fair skin yer cheeks get red like that. happens to me every time i go out to the clubs....this phenomenon of the sweaty red-cheeked fair-skinned white boy is exacerbated by our good friend alcohol. i get beat-red when i'm partyin', just like that.

Does he have make-up on? :blink:

He has sunburn

it's not sunburn or makeup...he's in an enclosed hot area. when you have fair skin yer cheeks get red like that. happens to me every time i go out to the clubs....this phenomenon of the sweaty red-cheeked fair-skinned white boy is exacerbated by our good friend alcohol. i get beat-red when i'm partyin', just like that.

Being hot and sweaty doesn't suddenly make eyeliner appear too, does it? :unsure: