The Source for Axl Gettin kicked out of a restaurant

J. Rose

Source please?

We don't allow people to post unsubstantiated rumors and gossip on the forum. If you have a source, please name it. Until then, this will be locked.

:angry: HE SAID THAT SHIT AT LAST NIGHTS SHOW IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!! THINK IM BULLSHITING, ASK ANY MOTHER FUCKER THAT WENT THERE...Wether he was lying or not it was STILL SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Im just trying to spread the great words of AXL rock3rock3rock3rock3

So I guess Axl is the source?

No need to get testy about it, it wasn't clear where you heard/read it when you 1st posted.

J.Rose said in his original post that Axl said it at the Warfield.

Axl got Kicked out of a Restaurant...

...For having his Shirt unbutton

"Everyone got a kick out of it and laughed when he stated this today or should I say last night at the Warfield..." :P

Why do people get slammed for sharing shit they heard at a show? If you want official, go to the official website or read an article by a major news agency by doing a simple google news search. It's not like he was claiming to have "inside" info to gain attention or anything...

~M

Why do people get slammed for sharing shit they heard at a show? If you want official, go to the official website or read an article by a major news agency by doing a simple google news search. It's not like he was claiming to have "inside" info to gain attention or anything...

~M

I think we are much better off getting news here than at the official website since they are still back in 2002.

Thank you J Rose for the story, I misread you initially and didn't realize it was something you heard yourself <_<