Axl lives now in NY?

pataxel

Why would he want to move to NYC having a great house in Malibu?

Yeah, because you can't find a great place to live in New York... :huh:

Of course he can but what I mean is that he owns a beautiful mansion in malibu and he has very beautiful sights of the Pacific Ocean...if I was him I wouldn´t.... but he´s rich and can have houses everywhere ( lucky him) :)

sure you can, except that even if you plunk down millions of dollars in NYC, you are still living within 100 feet of someone else. not like Axls mansion in Malibu where he has a private estate with a security fence and surveilance cameras.

nyc is not the place for someone who wants to be private.

sure you can, except that even if you plunk down millions of dollars in NYC, you are still living within 100 feet of someone else. not like Axls mansion in Malibu where he has a private estate with a security fence and surveilance cameras.

I disagree. NYC seems to be a little more respectful of celebrity space than LA is, IMHO. We don't have any of those stupid "visit the stars' homes!" bus tours or anything, and there are so many people around that it's very easy to get lost and be anonymous. One could also live just outside the city, where there are plenty of mansions, open spaces and much less of a chance of earthquakes.

I disagree. NYC seems to be a little more respectful of celebrity space than LA is, IMHO. We don't have any of those stupid "visit the stars' homes!" bus tours or anything, and there are so many people around that it's very easy to get lost and be anonymous. One could also live just outside the city, where there are plenty of mansions, open spaces and much less of a chance of earthquakes.

You´re right. NYC has its magic too ;)

He could always move to somewhere on Long Island, which technically isn't NYC but still close enough. Billy Joel has managed to live there all his life and some areas there are pretty remote.

He did say at the Hammerstein shows that he is intending to move here.

And from what Ron is saying he doesn't want to live in CA, since he comes from the NY/NJ area so maybe the band is planning a full re-location.

And from what Ron is saying he doesn't want to live in CA, since he comes from the NY/NJ area so maybe the band is planning a full re-location.

In Vegas when he introduced Richard he said something about him being from New York as well. I remember because I felt like I was the only one yelling and clapping when he said it. :unsure:

Unfortunately people who don't live here have a distorted view of the city.

In Vegas when he introduced Richard he said something about him being from New York as well. I remember because I felt like I was the only one yelling and clapping when he said it. :unsure:

Unfortunately people who don't live here have a distorted view of the city.

Exactly, they think the entire state is like Manhattan when in fact the greater area of NY is fairly rural, not urban. Manhattan is an 8 mile island of a pretty big state. I live 30 minutes north in a pretty rural area.

I didn't know Richard was from NY, that's cool.

I was busy screaming at Ron at the shows since he spent a lot of time on the left side barricade where I was. Eventually he noticed and even stopped to wave at me. Then I stopped because I felt like I might be getting annoying, haha.