Cradle of Filth

axl_rose_gnr

So.. I saw Cradle of Filth at Download and I was pretty impressed.. Dani Filth actually pointed us out and said ''you guys rock'' coz we were the only one's enjoying their set :lol:

I downloaded Nymphetamine, Her Ghost In The Fog and From The Cradle To Enslave.. I'm open to suggestions on what other songs of their's to download.

I know a lot of people dont like them... please only post to suggest songs.. or constructive criticism of COF.. not just ''They Suck''

It's a little to heavy for me I don't like the singing at all but some guitar parts sound realy good and it's allways fun to se some of their videos on VH1 or MTV :P

But if you like them you maybe should listen to some stuff with Children Of Bodom thay have more melodys and the singing is better because now I have got used to his screaming and now I think it sounds cool :P

Here is a Cradle Of Filth song: Born in a burial gown

And here is a Children Of Bodom song:

;)

It's a little to heavy for me I don't like the singing at all but some guitar parts sound realy good and it's allways fun to se some of their videos on VH1 or MTV :P

But if you like them you maybe should listen to some stuff with Children Of Bodom thay have more melodys and the singing is better because now I have got used to his screaming and now I think it sounds cool :P

;)

Yeah I like Children of Bodom.. and I have that song :D

Thanks for the COF one..

;)

Yeah I like Children of Bodom.. and I have that song :D

Thanks for the COF one..

Oh ok :P

They suck :P

But seriously, the singer is really bad. I don't really like growling in the first place, but COF's singer/growler is really untalented. I can't put the finger on what he does wrong, it just sounds awful to me..

So.. I saw Cradle of Filth at Download and I was pretty impressed.. Dani Filth actually pointed us out and said ''you guys rock'' coz we were the only one's enjoying their set :lol:

I downloaded Nymphetamine, Her Ghost In The Fog and From The Cradle To Enslave.. I'm open to suggestions on what other songs of their's to download.

I know a lot of people dont like them... please only post to suggest songs.. or constructive criticism of COF.. not just ''They Suck''

Fuck CoF are one of my favs got Cradle of Filth tatooed down my left arm. I love em, Check these out.

Ebony Dressed for Sunset (Vempire)

The Forest Whispers my Name (Vempire)

Haunted Shores (Dusk and her Embrace)

Dusk and her Embrace (Dusk and her Embrace)

Malice through the Looking Glass (Dusk and her Embrace)

The Principle of Evil Made Flesh (Bitter Suites to Succubi)

Nocturnal Supremacy (Dusk and her Embrace)or(Vempire)

Cruelty bought thee Orchids (Cruelty and the Beast)

Lustmord and Wargasm (Cruelty and the Beast)

Black Metal (Cruelty and the Beast) a Venom cover

All Hope in Eclipse (Bitter Suites to Succubi)

Hell Awaites (Lovecraft & Witch Hearts) a Slayer cover

The Promise of Fever (Damnation and a Day)

Presents from the Poison-Hearted (Damnation and a Day)

Gilded Cunt (Nymphetamine)

Nemesis (Nymphetamine)

Gabrielle (Nymphetamine)

These are my favourites, Listen to these