It's All Love- R.S. Supernova

adnan

Hmm they're "OK" i suppose. Not quite what i had in mind like. Be yourself & 5 other cliches is probably the best but i was expecting something better like

And i still can't imagine Tommy Lee and Gilby Clarke in the same band

I still can't believe Tommy and Jason are in the same band, seeing how much Tommy and Nikki bashed Metallica during the Load/reLoad era....

They're allright. Gilby isn't as great of a songwriter as he thinks, and he's not a lead guitarist. I HATE tommy lee, especially after seeing him on the show (I won't even capitalize his name). Lukas was a good choice. He's interesting. Magni would have been better, but I'm splitting hairs. I'm just glad that boring Toby didn't win.. they'd be a boy band.

They're allright. Gilby isn't as great of a songwriter as he thinks, and he's not a lead guitarist. I HATE tommy lee, especially after seeing him on the show (I won't even capitalize his name). Lukas was a good choice. He's interesting. Magni would have been better, but I'm splitting hairs. I'm just glad that boring Toby didn't win.. they'd be a boy band.

Gilby's a great songwriter, listen to his solo stuff. He's an okay guitarist, but there were some great, great tracks on his albums, and the best thing about them was the songwriting.

Malicious Matt: Same here, I don't really like Lukas, but you can't deny his studio ability after hearing this.

Hmm they're "OK" i suppose. Not quite what i had in mind like. Be yourself & 5 other cliches is probably the best but i was expecting something better like

And i still can't imagine Tommy Lee and Gilby Clarke in the same band

I still can't believe Tommy and Jason are in the same band, seeing how much Tommy and Nikki bashed Metallica during the Load/reLoad era....

I'm $ure there'$ a very valid rea$on for it... not $ure what it could be though. :unsure: