anybody going?

axltheman2003

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha im turning the big 21 this sunday, and would meet up, but im gonna have my 19 yr old brother with me, so its a no go. Im really getting psyched for this concert tho. Anyone think we have any chance of meeting the band outside the venue afterwards?

Haha im turning the big 21 this sunday, and would meet up, but im gonna have my 19 yr old brother with me, so its a no go. Im really getting psyched for this concert tho. Anyone think we have any chance of meeting the band outside the venue afterwards?

dude i really hope so but i don't know what you would have to do or where you would wait, i was hoping axl goes out to a bar but i really don't know anyplace around balitmore he would go so who knows

dude i really hope so but i don't know what you would have to do or where you would wait, i was hoping axl goes out to a bar but i really don't know anyplace around balitmore he would go so who knows

I havent been to the Baltimore Arena before, but I plan on walking around it before the show and scouting out where the band entrance is. I dont have to be on my train back to Philly till 3am, so I have plenty of time to try to meet the band, and then walk down the street to the station.

I havent been to the Baltimore Arena before, but I plan on walking around it before the show and scouting out where the band entrance is. I dont have to be on my train back to Philly till 3am, so I have plenty of time to try to meet the band, and then walk down the street to the station.

hell man we should hook up outside the arena we can look togeather or somthing man it would be cool to meet somone else from this forum, well if you want to let me know. oh by the way what is your seats at? i won mine from dc101 and i thought they were gonna be general admission but no i think i am in like section 212 row j or somthing like that.

I'm in section 206, row H, seat 13&14. I'll prob be wearing a brown striped dress shirt over a green black and white axl appetite skull shirt if anyone wants to meet up in the concert while we're waiting around.

But maybe i should write mygnr on a white t shirt and draw a pic of dizzy and pittman dueling on the keyboards or something maybe so im more noticeable

Hey all !! Well this is my first post and I wanted to thank everyone for all of their posts, ive read alot of them. I will be traveling from NC to the Balt. show. I went to the Greensboro NC show last week....it was FUCKN AWESOOME!!!! rock3

I have been to a few different shows and I must say..Axl is still amazing.

Anyone have any suggestions/questions about the Balt show?

Thanks again to everyone who has been review the show and posting set lists. Lets hope the suicide girls are better than Bach :rofl-lol:

Also- we will be staying in the Days INN supposedly across the street

Edited by gnfnr2006