When i think Chinese Democracy will be released

Markus89

I know this has been discussed alot inside GN'R. A couple of frieds of mine and I talked to a man who worked with the band in Norway, and he said he personally felt that touring in the US without the album beeing out there would be a huge mistake, He also said, and I qoute, "Axl is his own boss, he'll do whatever the fuck he want's"

The US tour started out selling pourly, I personally think Axl and The band realized that it was a mistake to tour without the album beeing released first. The shows scheduled this moth were posponed, could this mean that the album is scheduled to be released when the tour starts up again ? (Which is Oct. 20th, with the exeption of one show Oct. 5th)

I personally think that the tour starts up again, they do a few shows, release the album, then continue the tour.

Tought's?

Edited by Markus89

I know this has been discussed alot inside GN'R. A couple of frieds of mine and I talked to a man who worked with the band in Norway, and he said he personally felt that touring in the US without the album beeing out there would be a huge mistake, He also said, and I qoute, "Axl is his own boss, he'll do whatever the fuck he want's"

The US tour started out selling pourly, I personally think Axl and The band realized that it was a mistake to tour without the album beeing released first. The shows scheduled this moth were posponed, could this mean that the album is scheduled to be released when the tour starts up again ? (Which is Oct. 20th, with the exeption of one show Oct. 5th)

I personally think that the tour starts up again, they do a few shows, release the album, then continue the tour.

Tought's?

I think you have a good point here. there is certainly a posibility that the shows were delayed in order to release the album, but I would say it is more likely that they will release a single instead.

As for a release date on the album, i think it is unlikely it will actually be put out this year. Just my thought

Tought's?

This is very clever point of view. I wish you are right.

But like it has been said by another forum member, I think a single or EP will be released before.

Edited by dreaggan

It's been said a hundred times that touring without releasing the album would be a mistake. It's hardly revolutionary thinking or inside information. It's the most blindly obvious statement that anyone could make at the moment. I would say that soon is the word.

What a stupid fucking topic. Yes this has been discussed in many ways and my facets. Enough already!!! No one gives a damn when you think CD will be released. Why do you take up messages board space with this crap?

Ohh, Poor Child.. Just expressing my views you stupid fuck.. Think it's a waste ? leave it to be.. This board is cramped with hostile idiots. Should seriously do something about that..

I have a dream that you will some day leave the face of the earth, retard.

What a stupid fucking topic. Yes this has been discussed in many ways and my facets. Enough already!!! No one gives a damn when you think CD will be released. Why do you take up messages board space with this crap?

Shut upp kid!

I think we soon ca se a single in the stores, and then in a couple of months, the Album of the MILLENIUM! :)rock3