STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

Wow. I wish I could have that kind of experience coming out of the DMV. The only thing close to that is when I was waiting in my car for my instructor to come and someone next to me was blaring Money by Pink Floyd. Great song, but I had heard it before. I want to hear these studio versions.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure that Maddy and the blues studio versions will be KILLERs!! i dont see any future with CD and better though

Until this afternoon, I was convinced that the album would need some really good songs that we have yet heard but after overhearing these songs, the album is going to do just fine, including CD and Better. Hell, especially Better. I no longer care if these are the best songs on the album. From what I heard, They are good enough. I mean, I know at least some of you can imagine how amazing Axl sounded. Out of this world.

I cant wait for the album to come out and you guys hear the parts that I described....you will then say, yeah, that guy mrvics was right.

So, The Video...

im sure that Maddy and the blues studio versions will be KILLERs!! i dont see any future with CD and better though

Until this afternoon, I was convinced that the album would need some really good songs that we have yet heard but after overhearing these songs, the album is going to do just fine, including CD and Better. Hell, especially Better. I no longer care if these are the best songs on the album. From what I heard, They are good enough. I mean, I know at least some of you can imagine how amazing Axl sounded. Out of this world.

I cant wait for the album to come out and you guys hear the parts that I described....you will then say, yeah, that guy mrvics was right.

So, The Video...

I'm working on it. I'm trying to do this on my new laptop and it's not going so smoothly. I have the pc and phone connected through USB but it's not recognizing the phone. I'll keep trying.

Can someone recieve my files on their phone via text message and then upload them? That might be quicker.

wow, the part that really tells me that this might be true is when you say at the end of maddy Axl sings the backing vocals in a high pitched voice.. I can imagine that, and I'm really happy if this is true and they kept those backing vocals at the end!!!

I remember in 02 Finck did them and I loved that, but this year they stopped doing them and I thought they were gone for good.. I really hope this is true and the backing vocals are still there, and what even better, done by Axl himself!

So, The Video...

I'm working on it. I'm trying to do this on my new laptop and it's not going so smoothly. I have the pc and phone connected through USB but it's not recognizing the phone. I'll keep trying.

Can someone recieve my files on their phone via text message and then upload them? That might be quicker.

Aw, Man, If You Don't Have A Bluetooth, You Need A Drive.

Have you heard the fan-made remastered versions of these songs? You certain that's not what you heard?

As often as Geffen do play the fan made remastered versions. I don't think that's what happened here. Since there was more layers and the vocals had changed. and unless your adding micky mouse voice to it. It's kinda hard to tweak just the vocals etc on a song.

So if it's true. I think it's ligit.(oh and he is not a newb with something exciting and unbelivable on his hearth either)

Have you heard the fan-made remastered versions of these songs? You certain that's not what you heard?

I'm positive, 100%. Even though I didn't have to, I double checked the remastered versions and, yeah, what I heard was very different. Different notes by Axl, and held for much longer, rasp everywhere etc.

It would have been so badass if you heard Checkmate. Even the short sample of that song sounds gold.

In The Blues, is Finck's solo esentially the same or what? How about the solo in Madagascar? Does it sound like Bucket or closer to what Richard did during the Inland Invasion?

Sorry about bombarding you with questions, dude. :P

dose your pc have a audio recorder mrvics?

Not that I'm aware of. I have a Toshiba Satellite.

Through the USB cable, the program keeps getting stuck on "Your phone is being installed and set up." I'll keep trying...

...or some one from the US should pm me their cell phone number if they are able to upload pics and vids from their phone...

Through the USB cable, the program keeps getting stuck on "Your phone is being installed and set up." I'll keep trying...

...or some one from the US should pm me their cell phone number if they are able to upload pics and vids from their phone...

PM me, i should be able to do it.

edit: pm sent

This man don't lie. Don't believe him? Believe me, he does not lie!

Thanks for the updates, Vics.

Thanks man. I know there are a few of you around here that know me well enough...

Dude, I firmly believe in what you're saying. I'm here to back you up. ;)

Oh man....I can't wait for this damn album!

$%#%^!

PM sent. MMS me the file and I'll transfer it via bluetooth n' upload it.