STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

Alrght, I tried sending the pic to AF and apparently it's not going through.

SO, for now, until we figure out how to upload the video directly, I'm just going to take a damn video of the video with my little Cannon SD 500 to give my story some kind of cerdibility.

Here we go...

Ok, I have it on my pc. AF, pm me your e-mail address.

V~

That's exactly what I'm doing. It's 98 megs. The actual file on my phone is only 476kb and only 25 seconds long but, again, I had to take a video of it and I let it replay so you can see that the audio is actually from that cell phone vid...which turned out ot be 98megs and 60 seconds long. It's taking forever (only 6% complete). Will YouSendIt take it?

V~

Upload the video on yousendit.com

Yes, YouSendIt or Megaupload will take this no problem hon-

Alright. 10% uploaded to yousendit. It's going to Almost Famous and myself. I'll post the link in case AF is not on.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not privy to all the info, but if the problem was sending the video to an email address, you could send it from your phone to mine, and then I can upload it through my pix place account w/ verizon.

If that's already not worked, sorry for mentioning it.

I went to the DMV too today, in jersey, and I did not have anything nearly as exciting happen.

I have one question mrvics to check on your truthfullness ... Hayden Or Rossi? <_<

ROSSI! He's only 12 points behind now and our American Golden Boy is chocking under pressure and it's the home run stretch. It's going to be damn close, that's for sure.

I have one question mrvics to check on your truthfullness ... Hayden Or Rossi? <_<

ROSSI! He's only 12 points behind now and our American Golden Boy is chocking under pressure and it's the home run stretch. It's going to be damn close, that's for sure.

:) Mrvics knows his shit. I totally believe him. He's not someone to cause trouble on the forum.

P.S. :ets get the motorcycle thread going again. These last two MotoGP races are gonna be killer! :D

Edited by T.W.A.T.

im call BS on it, unless you post it on youtube, or usendit, or megaupload...

gotta have stonger proof than sum pic!!!

Mr. Vics is a longtime member and has always been honest.

I believe him.

Thanks Madison, I appreciate it.

YouSendIt: 26% complete...

I'm really glad that AF was able to post the pic that I sent him because the video you all are going to see will show the cell phone vid a little blurred (since it's a vid of a vid but the audio will be clear enough). With the pic he posted, you'll be able to match it with the sketchy video.

Edited by mrvics

Have you tried sending the video from your phone to someone via a text message? Not to an email address, but to another phone.

I pm'ed you my number, if you want to try this. I have the means to upload the 400KB video.

Edited by rainX

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars and

Live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars

The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap

cool read none the less, if it's true, i was hoping they would change cd, the blues and better will go off.