Cities You Want Gnr To Play In

sportsguru

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have never played here in Champaign, Assembly hall is as big as most venues in Chicago, come on down!

Metallica played assembly hall on the black album tour in 1992, also played SIU Arena in Carbondale...two venues guns should consider strongly!!

Also would not mind seeing them play Peoria, Metallica played there back in 2004...

Edited by brock landers

Geez...what an awful response. Maybe somebody had heard something that hadn't been posted yet.

I for one am from Pittsburgh and would LOVE to know when the Pittsburgh show is coming!

Dr. G

it will be announced when it gets announced. how about taking the time to read around the board and the tour dates rather than being a lazy twat.

Ann Arbor, Michigan!!

They should play the Blind Pig!! But that'd be way too small..

Hill Auditorium would be excellent too.

Do any bands come to Ann Arbor considering Detroit is so close?

Tons of bands come here, and a lot of well known ones have played the Blind Pig before they blew up..

Like Pearl Jam, Nirvana..

We get a lot of unknown, but great bands. We also get a fair amount of known ones, although many play Eastern Michigan in Ypsilanti, but thats like a 10 minute bus ride away.. so it's not bad.

Geez...what an awful response. Maybe somebody had heard something that hadn't been posted yet.

I for one am from Pittsburgh and would LOVE to know when the Pittsburgh show is coming!

Dr. G

it will be announced when it gets announced. how about taking the time to read around the board and the tour dates rather than being a lazy twat.

because its retarded to make a thread asking if a date for (insert city here) has been set. take a look in the tour section. all announced dates are posted there. if a date is announced for pittsburgh, it will be posted.

how about i make a thread asking if there are dates for Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, El Paso, and San Diego. I will go to shows in any of those cities. I dont need to do all that tho, I can just look for the dates to be posted in the tour section.

Edited by King Dick

Dr. G

because its retarded to make a thread asking if a date for (insert city here) has been set. take a look in the tour section. all announced dates are posted there. if a date is announced for pittsburgh, it will be posted.

shut up noob! you probably just learned that yesterday! :D

Mall Of America, do a two song free set, with an autograph session, it'd draw so many fucking people!

Also, Minneapolis (Target Center), St. Paul (Xcel Energy Center), and my Senior Prom :lol:

I'm hopin' for a MPLS show, I can walk out my front door, and take the bus straight to the TC.

Edited by Almost Famous