Cities You Want Gnr To Play In

sportsguru

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Angel Grove! Down at the Youth Center, before the next big Karate comp.

Let us just hope that Lord Zedd doesn\\\'t come up with anything. And Bulk and Skull do not show up.

thanks god the monsters only come on the day, Axl can show up late, maybe even Rita will see it from the moon :laugh:

Billy locked Rita in her Dumpster and sent her back into space. The only thing to worry about is Bulk and Skull.

And my teleporter beeping in the middle of the show. I can not teleport in front of everyone like that.

They have never played here in Champaign, Assembly hall is as big as most venues in Chicago, come on down!

Metallica played assembly hall on the black album tour in 1992, also played SIU Arena in Carbondale...two venues guns should consider strongly!!

Also would not mind seeing them play Peoria, Metallica played there back in 2004...

I'm about an hour and 1/2 from Carbondale, I've been to the SIU Arena many times for basketball games. Would love to see a show there, it probably holds 9-10,000 give or take. And I've been to Assembly Hall many times for b-ball games. I hear it has great acoustics for concerts. Since I live about 20 minutes from St. Louis, I know Axl will never come back here. I just don't want to travel 6 hours to Chicago or 5 hours to Kansas City for a show. I've already done that.

I wish they play again in Greece next summer! Or at least somewhere else near, like Italy so that I can travel to see them!

Will we go there together again???

Ohhh it was so much fun!!!! And that Jose Cuervo game on Terravibe was brilliant!!! :lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Of course we'll go together and with Vassiliki too. But we'll stand in the front rows this time, ok? :)

I wish they play again in Greece next summer! Or at least somewhere else near, like Italy so that I can travel to see them!

Ohhh it was so much fun!!!! And that Jose Cuervo game on Terravibe was brilliant!!! :lol:

Of course we'll go together and with Vassiliki too. But we'll stand in the front rows this time, ok? :)

Yay!!! :D

Basiliki isn't going to like that very much... I'm afraid!!! :lol

Yay!!! :D

Basiliki isn't going to like that very much... I'm afraid!!! :lol

She will! She has already regretted for not being close to the stage the last time! :)

• 3 weeks later...