Eminem

adnan

Hes from the same neighborhood as me, a lot of people in Detroit look up to him and overall I think its cool to see somebody like him rise out of that hell hole. It gives hope to up and comming artists in Detroit, unlike Kid Rock who just says hes been through all of that shit in D town and acts like an asshole.

Yeah my dad went to school with kid rocks brother. And he tells me he dated madonna back in the day, but i don't believe him.

his insult for moby was your old

i mean come on

i think u'll find it was "moby, u can get stomped by Obie, you thirty six yr old bald headed fag, blow me". and to the guy who says NWA, 2Pac, Biggie were better than Slim, lyrically, meaning as an MC, in the case of Pac and NWA, it jus aint true, check the motherfuckers resume, on the mic Slim is almost untouchable. Biggie might possibly have it over him in that respect, it'd be a battle n a half.

his insult for moby was your old

i mean come on

i think u'll find it was "moby, u can get stomped by Obie, you thirty six yr old bald headed fag, blow me". and to the guy who says NWA, 2Pac, Biggie were better than Slim, lyrically, meaning as an MC, in the case of Pac and NWA, it jus aint true, check the motherfuckers resume, on the mic Slim is almost untouchable. Biggie might possibly have it over him in that respect, it'd be a battle n a half.

yeah ye see he did call him old

not a great insult

i must admit though, he sells to youngns

he has nothing on Jamie T

It gives hope to up and comming artists in Detroit, unlike Kid Rock who just says hes been through all of that shit in D town and acts like an asshole.

Pff, at least he does it well :rolleyes::monkey:

You like kid rock?

Hes from the same neighborhood as me, a lot of people in Detroit look up to him and overall I think its cool to see somebody like him rise out of that hell hole. It gives hope to up and comming artists in Detroit, unlike Kid Rock who just says hes been through all of that shit in D town and acts like an asshole.

Yeah my dad went to school with kid rocks brother. And he tells me he dated madonna back in the day, but i don't believe him.

:lol: Thats pretty funny, theyre so cocky.