After we finally get the CD

Wabby

Do you think that after CD is finally released that we will have a lot of, well i actually had that song 2 years ago, but didnt want to put it out there. Bullshit or not, do you think people that are possibly holding back material will let us know? And if they are do have stuff, do you think maybe we will see some songs that maybe didnt make the album? Just a thought.

Do you think that after CD is finally released that we will have a lot of, well i actually had that song 2 years ago, but didnt want to put it out there. Bullshit or not, do you think people that are possibly holding back material will let us know? And if they do have stuff, do you think maybe we will see some songs that maybe didnt make the album? Just a thought.

don't really give a shit hey, as long as i get cd in my cd player.

and dude where you been? cought in a coma? 24 post over 2 an half years :P

Lol, yeah im here on a daily basis, ive actually been coming to this forum on a daily basis pretty much for 6 years, but only post when something pops into my head that might interest other people. Love thiis board though, had some very exciting moments seeing news pop on the screen from this site.

don't feel bad theres fuckers that have been here for 1 year and 10 times as many post as me and i been around for a while. Just keep it real is the way i look at it.

rock3

Yeah, thats kind how i feel too, if i had more to contribute i would, probably will after a hopefull CD release and hopefully get to go see one of the concerts.

Can't wait to hear the CD sessions in 2049 when I'm 73 years old. By then I'd be dead I think. Hold that thought. I've got a file which to me serioulsy sounds like Axl singing and it's called Seven. But I'm not posting cos I'd get banned and it's probably not real. But I have no way of verifying it. It's acoustic with Axl's voice or someone doing a great impression of Axl. I've sort of given up on it, trying to forget I have it. Maybe I should post the lyrics? I would say its not real. Does anyone know what that rumoured track seven was supposed to be I heard that Beltrami guy was giving it the sountrack treatment strings etc. I would say that it is not real unless someone else has it somewhere?

There are ofcourse people who had the material for quite a time now and they do also most probably several songs that won't be on the album. But my guess is that it's just a very small number of those who will brag about it in a internet messageboard.

hopefully tho during the next couple of years songs that didin't make the cut will surface from different sources.

Getting the cd will be great. My question is: how long till the next one?

We'll probly have to strap in for another solid 12 year wait for the next ones :rofl-lol:

To be honest I'm really doubting if we will see it this year. Theres only 94 days left inn 2006 and we dont have

1. A date yet

2. A single yet

3. A promo effort for the CD

It does seem like its getting closer though, my guess is early '07 when C D hots the shelves...and maybe a single released in the next 94 days.