Floor Seats for GNR Concert

ChineseDemocracy2006

naaah, not a good idea

I'm 15 and I already bought floor tickets to the Toronto show...do you think that was a bad idea?should I have gotten section tickets? I'm going with another person from my school thats the same age.

Look don't worry about it. I went when I was 18 but I was also alone. Just stand towards the side (not right in the center where they mosh). And make friends with the people next to you!!

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

naaah, not a good idea

I'm 15 and I already bought floor tickets to the Toronto show...do you think that was a bad idea?should I have gotten section tickets? I'm going with another person from my school thats the same age.

Look don't worry about it. I went when I was 18 but I was also alone. Just stand towards the side (not right in the center where they mosh). And make friends with the people next to you!!

Yeah dude, you can go into GA. Just not up front where its rowdy. Just hang along the back or the sides and you'll be fine.

Why would you take a 10 year old to a GNR concert?

I remember when I was 12 during the UYI era and my cousins refused to take me because I was too young and it'd just be a pain in everyone's ass. At the time I was mad, but now I absolutely understand. I couldn't imagine dragging a little kid into a rock concert these days....it'd ruin it for me and the other people are sitting around the kid feeling awkward and having to watch out for him....get him some tickets for the Ice Capades and go to GNR with your buddy. If you must take him, get seats on the side of the arena.

Edited by PS_PoWeR

naaah, not a good idea

well, i was saying its not a good idea to bring your little brother

my first GA floor seats concert i went to i was about 15 i was with some guys that i knew, we were fine. as long as you dont go to the center, and stay off to the side somewhat, you should be ok

oh, and chances are, you might lose your friend, so you should make sure you and him have a rally point to meet after the show

Why would you take a 10 year old to a GNR concert?

I remember when I was 12 during the UYI era and my cousins refused to take me because I was too young and it'd just be a pain in everyone's ass. At the time I was mad, but now I absolutely understand. I couldn't imagine dragging a little kid into a rock concert these days....it'd ruin it for me and the other people are sitting around the kid feeling awkward and having to watch out for him....get him some tickets for the Ice Capades and go to GNR with your buddy. If you must take him, get seats on the side of the arena.

screw that, my cousin brought me to see GN'R back in 1992 and i was 5, mind you i wasnt a pain in the ass

Edited by RJ88

Im going to a GNR concert and will probably get floor tickets. Do you think a 10 year old would be fine because I assume were going to be packed like sardines and he wants to go badly but I not sure if he should. And one more thing what is general admission(GA)?

10 years old? Do you live in a trailor, wear wife-beaters and drink Moonshine? Excuse my attitude here, but the only event a 10 year old should be attending is Disney On Ice. Unless, of course, you already tell the kid to go fuck himself, expose him to 'king dick' (think about that for a second), beat the shit out of him and force Budweiser down his throat.

The future of America, isn't it looking grand?

Well I don't think its a good idea to bring a kid into GA, but if you do you'll probably get special treatment. People will probably be more considerate to you, so maybe it won't be too bad. At Gigantour '05 there was a little kid in General Admission on his dads shoulders. He started bawling when Megadeth started playing, but Dave saw him and brought the lucky little dude onstage. I guess he got to watch the rest of the show from the side of the stage and got to meet everyone. So hey, ya never know.

Edited by olga

Im going to a GNR concert and will probably get floor tickets. Do you think a 10 year old would be fine because I assume were going to be packed like sardines and he wants to go badly but I not sure if he should. And one more thing what is general admission(GA)?

10 years old? Do you live in a trailor, wear wife-beaters and drink Moonshine? Excuse my attitude here, but the only event a 10 year old should be attending is Disney On Ice. Unless, of course, you already tell the kid to go fuck himself, expose him to 'king dick' (think about that for a second), beat the shit out of him and force Budweiser down his throat.

The future of America, isn't it looking grand?

AHAHAHA let me guess you must be a Christian as well right?

Little judgemental prick. Not that I agree with the above poster but that doesn't mean I'm going to slam my beliefs down his throat.

What's so bad about taking a kid to a show? :huh:

I have taken my sons. My older son's first show was Def Leppard. He was 7 and we were in the first row. He did just fine. He ended up being handed a guitar pick and shook hands will all of them at the end. He talked about it for a very long time.

No, I didn't give him beer. No, I don't live in a trailer. No, my husband doesn't beat me. Yes, he gets straight "A"s in school.

wait so anything in sections 1-11 on the floor are standing? it says reserved seating & rows on ticketmaster

If it says GA it is General Admission

It may say GA3 GA7 .. it doesn't matter - that's just for them to keep track of how many people and stuff. GA is all the same.

That's sorta true. Years ago, GA was GA and you could go anywhere on the floor. I noticed recently though they have sections on the floor now. <_<

wait so anything in sections 1-11 on the floor are standing? it says reserved seating & rows on ticketmaster

If it says GA it is General Admission

It may say GA3 GA7 .. it doesn't matter - that's just for them to keep track of how many people and stuff. GA is all the same.

That's sorta true. Years ago, GA was GA and you could go anywhere on the floor. I noticed recently though they have sections on the floor now. <_<

I believe that what shows as sections 1-4 at MSG are where the GA pit tickets will be. I have reserved seats in section 5 and I don't know anyone who has gotten anything closer on the floor so I am assuming that area will be the GA standing area-

PS- rock1 Rock on to the person taking their kid to the show. My parents started taking me to shows when I was 9. I would think a seat for him is a good idea though.

Edited by bandita