GN'R & MLB?

Budweiser

Shit, now I'll have to watch the playoffs.

Actually I do like baseball. Just stopped following it is all. I only follow the NFL now. The other leagues just take too much time and effort to follow what with games every single night. Plus the NFL is more conducive to wagering and admit it, betting is a hell of a lot of fun!!

Edited by KBear

I have never considered myself a baseball fan, but I will be tuning into the playoffs.

Wow this really is brilliant.

All you GnR but non-baseball fans will tune in to watch baseball. And all baseball but non-GnR fans will hear GnR.

My hat's off to Axl (and MLB), he really thought this one through. (not like he had enough time to or anything :P

They only mention that they'll be selling premium tickets and providing tour info. Anything regarding the use of music during televised baseball is speculation unsupported by the facts.

ok so in two pages youre the only one that actually understood what my question is - - - - - why would GNR team up with the MLB for tickets and tour info:???? random to anyone else?

I think its cool, I love baseball ^_^

I think it means they'll advertise Guns N' Roses during the playoffs

yes probably a massive marketing campaign for CD! cant wait, the Ny Mets will be kickin ass and Chinese Democracy wull be all over the commercials. For once i'm looking forward to commercials :rofl-lol:

hey hold it there buddy. mets havent won anything yet. u just wait till u face captain jeter and our wang