No MSG Pre-Sale on the Main Website

Kaneda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys no one is listening to me. It says that date.. along with some others is gonna go on presale on THURSDAY NOON. But I am still confused because that is after the regular sale on Saturday.

???????

They are gonna have a pre-post sale?

Explain this?

Guys no one is listening to me. It says that date.. along with some others is gonna go on presale on THURSDAY NOON. But I am still confused because that is after the regular sale on Saturday.

they also say this

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to get the hottest ticket in town before everyone else.

:rolleyes:

???????

Explain this?

I don't know maybe they will hold tickets even after the regular sale??

At first I thought it was a mistake and they meant Friday but since the dates didn't appear at noon I have no clue right now.

???????

Explain this?

At first I thought it was a mistake and they meant Friday but since the dates didn't appear at noon I have no clue right now.

Where does it say MSG is going to be sold again on Thursday? I already have tickets I am just confused as to where this info is coming from

???????

Explain this?

Where does it say MSG is going to be sold again on Thursday? I already have tickets I am just confused as to where this info is coming from

Bottom of Tour Article, official site.

There's a few scattered tix for the MSG presale, but not great ones. Maybe I was spoiled by the last (Hammerstein) presale, but I did come away disappointed. Maybe the gnr presale for MSG WILL be later today, but who knows. They'll come around again and things will probably/hopefully be less chaotic. I'm just happy they're touring again and the album is coming. We can all be thankful for that.

???????

Explain this?

OK, there is definitely something wrong with that article. Maybe they intended to get the site up faster than they actually did because this makes no sense:

The pre-sale for the 16 announced dates, which are listed below, begins at noon ET on Thursday. There will be an eight-ticket limit.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Saturday.

I came across the password on a web site early today...just wanted to see what kind of tickets I could get for MSG. I didnt buy any. But after a few attempts, I got reserved floor, section 11 (I think) row E. I also couldv'e gotten seats in section 17.

Some good seats were out there today.

Maybe I was spoiled by the last (Hammerstein) presale, but I did come away disappointed. Maybe the gnr presale for MSG WILL be later today, but who knows.

Haha well unfortunatley I have to be at work at 530 so if that happens- oh well.

I already got a GA ticket to the NJ show. But I need to get seats for MSG. I'll try my luck tomorrow with everyone else.

???????

Explain this?

OK, there is definitely something wrong with that article. Maybe they intended to get the site up faster than they actually did because this makes no sense:

The pre-sale for the 16 announced dates, which are listed below, begins at noon ET on Thursday. There will be an eight-ticket limit.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Saturday.

ha that is off too. They only let you buy 4 max.