Could General Admission be sold out ALREADY for Calgary's show?

adnan

Ticketmaster is saying there aren't any GA places left? Is it possible that it has sold out in 1 hour and 24 minutes?

Also, tickets.com (through the official site) is telling me there are places, but when I pay with a valid credit card, it's saying "experiencing technical difficulties".

Please help me, is it possible that tix for the GA have already sold out? Or are only a certain amount set aside for the presale.

Ticketmaster is saying there aren't any GA places left? Is it possible that it has sold out in 1 hour and 24 minutes?

Also, tickets.com (through the official site) is telling me there are places, but when I pay with a valid credit card, it's saying "experiencing technical difficulties".

Please help me, is it possible that tix for the GA have already sold out? Or are only a certain amount set aside for the presale.

they will release more when general sales occur

and if they are like rexall randomly one day without warning more will be released

Well, it wasn't working through me either. I was able to get row seats for the Calgary show (213). I'm a tad disappointed...but hey, I will still get to see them.

You probably would have been able to get MUCH better seats than that tomorrow at general sale time.

GA are being sold by the official website, I believe you can get some right now. All other sections are available through ticketmaster.

I got 120 section for the Edmonton show. :xmasssanta:

GA are being sold by the official website, I believe you can get some right now. All other sections are available through ticketmaster.

I got 120 section for the Edmonton show. :xmasssanta:

The official website is giving me nothing but errors?

That must be the card, it usually says tickets are un-available when there arn't any tickets on tickets.com. Try with a diff card. I get this link from GNR's official site..

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurc...amp;pid=5859237

Is that where you get to from tickets.com normally?

Edited by Coma.

That must be the card, it usually says tickets are un-available when there arn't any tickets on tickets.com. Try with a diff card. I get this link from GNR's official site..

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurc...amp;pid=5859237

Is that where you get to from tickets.com normally?

Yeah, I know, see, I go to ticketmaster and get the seats, but I have tried ALL my credit cards (7), and it keeps on showing the same message.

A mod told me everybody's been having issues with it

Wait until a day or 2 before the show and check again w/ ticketmaster. Or better yet if it's anything like the U.S. shows buy a ticket from someone @ the venue w/ extras, the going rate 10 mins b4 the doors open is a box of popcorn and pack of cigarettes for GA. I had to eat 2 $150 tix to a sold out show at the Hard Rock and I fucking tried my ass off to sell them only ditched 1 out of 3 and that one for $75 measly bucks!! After the San Diego and Bakersfield shows were cancelled I got a refund cause I know damn well I can do better from a scalper. Even ebay a week-1 day b4 works well if ur lookin to save $ rock3

;) Thanks man, so im gonna have to wake up at 8 so i'll be set for 9 :confused:

I'm hoping I'll end up with only one floor ticket...then I'll get to go by myself :confused: if I get 2 im gonna have to go with my mom's friends boyfriend or my aunt or something.

Good luck to you all too ;) hope to see some of you going to the calgary show rock3

;) Thanks man, so im gonna have to wake up at 8 so i'll be set for 9 :confused:

I'm hoping I'll end up with only one floor ticket...then I'll get to go by myself :confused: if I get 2 im gonna have to go with my mom's friends boyfriend or my aunt or something.

Good luck to you all too ;) hope to see some of you going to the calgary show rock3

Yeah man, it would suck if you had to go with your aunt... :laugh:

I'm going with a friend, but if I can't find two floor seats then obviously I must go alone.