Presales....

Kick13

Yeah this whole password thing is ridiculous. I signed up for it but I didn't get an email... I had to spend 5 minutes on the goddamn internet lastnight just to find out what the password was. I said, 'fuck it', I wound up going on 3 different comps and buying 18 tix between MSG and NJ this morning.

I then decided that since I had to go through the trouble of finding the password out myself I have the right to do whatever the fuck I want with it so I passed it along to a few of my buddies. I think they all wound up buying a total of about fifty something tickets.

All everybody's gotta know is this: The tickets I purchased are/or will be accounted for and whatever my buddies do with their tickets is their fucking business.

This internet signup thing is bullshit. I shouldn't have to sign up for something just to get tickets. It's GNR at the MSG- we all know that shit sells out fast. Just because I don't post on an internet forum doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan that does post on the internet forums.

Yeah this whole password thing is ridiculous. I signed up for it but I didn't get an email... I had to spend 5 minutes on the goddamn internet lastnight just to find out what the password was. I said, 'fuck it', I wound up going on 3 different comps and buying 18 tix between MSG and NJ this morning.

I then decided that since I had to go through the trouble of finding the password out myself I have the right to do whatever the fuck I want with it so I passed it along to a few of my buddies. I think they all wound up buying a total of about fifty something tickets.

All everybody's gotta know is this: The tickets I purchased are/or will be accounted for and whatever my buddies do with their tickets is their fucking business.

This internet signup thing is bullshit. I shouldn't have to sign up for something just to get tickets. It's GNR at the MSG- we all know that shit sells out fast. Just because I don't post on an internet forum doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan that does post on the internet forums.

Dude you just posted the exact same shit in another thread!

First off, this pre-sale was different than any in the past because of the switchover to the new site, NOT from any fault of ANYONE who runs ANY of the boards.

Secondly, you seem to advocate scalping, I somehow doubt you and your buddies need a combined total of 68 tickets.

I hope you get banned.

Unless of course you want to do the right thing and offer up at least 60 of you and your buddies tickets for FACE VALUE SALE.

Edited by bandita

Bandita: I don't have to do anything.... I could wipe my ass with all those tickets and you couldn't do shit about it. Those tickets are mine. I bought them. Whatever my friends are gonna do with their tickets is their business..... For all I know they can wipe their asses with them too. Hell, prove to me I'm a scalper and I'll leave myself but as far as I'm concerned I don't have to prove to you or anybody whether or not I'm a scalper.

Edited by Kick13

Bandita: I don't have to do anything.... I could wipe my ass with all those tickets and you couldn't do shit about it. Those tickets are mine. I bought them. Whatever my friends are gonna do with their tickets is their business..... For all I know they can wipe their asses with them too. Hell, prove to me I'm a scalper and I'll leave myself but as far as I'm concerned I don't have to prove to you or anybody whether or not I'm a scalper.

No you're just a wigger.

I don't care if I get warned for it so I will just come outright-

You're an asshole, scalper or not.

You come on here boasting to have a combined total of 68 tickets and then you whine over the pre-sale. I am not sure exactly how you lost out on this deal.

I have my tickets you aren't hurting me in any way if you choose to spend $1000's of dollars to wipe your collective asses.

Now, prove to me you're not an asshole. OK? :fuckyou:

Oh, and have a nice day! :P