Newbie TICKET questions: What does GENERAL ADMISSION mean?

PS_PoWeR

I ordered my tickets at exactly 12:01PM.....yet on the receipt it says "GENERAL ADMISSION - STANDING - SEAT 36" or whatever. WTF does this mean?

My friend says "standing" usually means in the back behind the main floor seats....is that true?? How come I have a seat #? My friend registered HOURS after me and got seat 24....WTF????

So what is GENERAL ADMISSION....where is "Standing"....and whats the seat # for??

Thanks.,

I ordered my tickets at exactly 12:01PM.....yet on the receipt it says "GENERAL ADMISSION - STANDING - SEAT 36" or whatever. WTF does this mean?

My friend says "standing" usually means in the back behind the main floor seats....is that true?? How come I have a seat #? My friend registered HOURS after me and got seat 24....WTF????

So what is GENERAL ADMISSION....where is "Standing"....and whats the seat # for??

Thanks.,

You 'll be standing, seating number is just a ticket number

Thanks.,

Where is standing though? BEHIND the people with seats on the floor like a mile away??

Thanks.,

Where is standing though? BEHIND the people with seats on the floor like a mile away??

There will be no floor seats. Just a bunch of people moshing.