Axl with mystery woman

Bork_axl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOH!!!!!! Dam Axl....Do yourself a favour buddy!!!! Shave your hair,the bolding hair is starting to out-do you! The forehead is going back further with every pic i see :( Theres no shame in going bold at 44. I don't care cus i'd still worship the ground you walk LOL rock3

WHOH!!!!!! Dam Axl....Do yourself a favour buddy!!!! Shave your hair,the bolding hair is starting to out-do you! The forehead is going back further with every pic i see :( Theres no shame in going bold at 44. I don't care cus i'd still worship the ground you walk LOL rock3

Do you think before you type? :rolleyes:

For me, what he does with his (facial) hair isn't nearly as important as the extra weith he should lose.

I don't think he ever will but he should lose at least 15 pounds, imo.

But ultimately, who give a shite, this girl's hot and the music's going to kick ass!

V~

definately not vanessa, doesnt particularly look like her either.

Oh really?

I think the woman looks amazingly similar to the woman in this pic - which is Beta's daughter:

axl-stairs.jpg

I have others where you see the face better - but haven't uploaded them yet. They sure look similar to me. *shrugs*

Guest cherry_bomb

definately not vanessa, doesnt particularly look like her either.

Oh really?

I think the woman looks amazingly similar to the woman in this pic - which is Beta's daughter:

axl-stairs.jpg

I have others where you see the face better - but haven't uploaded them yet. They sure look similar to me. *shrugs*

i really dont see it. firstly, vanessa is more petite than that in the photos in question. ive met vanessa and i really dont think thats her, the girl in the photo looks more model like.