Bork_axl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont see it.

So, you think those two pics look nothing alike? :rolleyes:

.. firstly, vanessa is more petite than that in the photos in question. ive met vanessa and i really dont think thats her, the girl in the photo looks more model like.

Gee - you've met her. Well hon, if you're really such "tight" pals with Vanessa, maybe you should pick up the phone and ask her. Please - tell us all what she says. :rolleyes:

Guest cherry_bomb

i really dont see it.

.. firstly, vanessa is more petite than that in the photos in question. ive met vanessa and i really dont think thats her, the girl in the photo looks more model like.

Gee - you've met her. Well hon, if you're really such "tight" pals with Vanessa, maybe you should pick up the phone and ask her. Please - tell us all what she says. :rolleyes:

wow, good to see a grown woman/mod can be so mature about such an important matter!!

look, love, i was merely saying i have met her therefore i actually know what she looks like, rather than judging her from a colelction of shitty photos saved onto my pc.

dont attack me i have a different view from you, just because you think you're some kind of fucking superior here. no need to be such a sarcastic/snappy bitch ;)

i really dont see it.

Awww, I guess chegz hit a spot there.

wow, good to see a grown woman/mod can be so mature about such an important matter!! ..

You consider this an "important matter?" :drevil:

.. look, love, i was merely saying i have met her therefore i actually know what she looks like, rather than judging her from a colelction of shitty photos saved onto my pc...

And by that comment - you assume I've never seen her? You really shouldn't make assumptions.

... dont attack me i have a different view from you, just because you think you're some kind of fucking superior here. no need to be such a sarcastic/snappy bitch ;)

Wow, you have "issues" my friend. You seem to assume that your opinion is automatically fact - and that nobody should ever question it. :rolleyes:

I simply stated she looks amazingly similar to Beta's daughter - and posted a pic to back up why I thought that. You were the one who came barreling in with both guns blazing insisting you knew everything about Beta's daughter and that the pics looked nothing alike. So, I'm not sure why you're blowing a gasket because I asked you to call your "good friend Vanessa" and ask her.

Guest cherry_bomb
wow, good to see a grown woman/mod can be so mature about such an important matter!! ..

.. look, love, i was merely saying i have met her therefore i actually know what she looks like, rather than judging her from a colelction of shitty photos saved onto my pc...

And by that comment - you assume I've never seen her? You really shouldn't make assumptions.

... dont attack me i have a different view from you, just because you think you're some kind of fucking superior here. no need to be such a sarcastic/snappy bitch ;)

Wow, you have "issues" my friend. You seem to assume that your opinion is automatically fact - and that nobody should ever question it. :rolleyes:

I simply stated she looks amazingly similar to Beta's daughter - and posted a pic to back up why I thought that. You were the one who came barreling in with both guns blazing insisting you knew everything about Beta's daughter and that the pics looked nothing alike. So, I'm not sure why you're blowing a gasket because I asked you to call your "good friend Vanessa" and ask her.

i have issues? right.

all i said was ive seen her and that the photo doesnt look like beta. and you for some reason laid into me.

and no, i dont think its an important issue, but judging from your reply where you attacked me for NO reason you made yourself look a) bothered B) slightly mental

see you in nyc ;)

all i said was ive seen her and that the photo doesnt look like beta. and you for some reason laid into me. ..

I said the pic looked like Beta's daughter - not Beta.

.. and no, i dont think its an important issue, but judging from your reply where you attacked me for NO reason you made yourself look a) bothered B) slightly mental ..

Hon, read the posts again. You were the one attacking me - I believe the words you used were "fucking superior" and "sarcastic/snappy bitch" - and all because I simply questioned your opinion. But for some bizarre reason, you seem to think that anything you say here should be accepted as fact. :monkey: As for me - I never resort to childish name-calling like this. Not my style.

I think she is the Beta's daughter.I've seen Beta and this girl here in Rio,2 years ago, in a shopping center.

Thank you.

Guest cherry_bomb

all i said was ive seen her and that the photo doesnt look like beta. and you for some reason laid into me. ..

.. and no, i dont think its an important issue, but judging from your reply where you attacked me for NO reason you made yourself look a) bothered B) slightly mental ..

Hon, read the posts again. You were the one attacking me - I believe the words you used were "fucking superior" and "sarcastic/snappy bitch" - and all because I simply questioned your opinion. But for some bizarre reason, you seem to think that anything you say here should be accepted as fact. :monkey: As for me - I never resort to childish name-calling and personal insults like this. Not my style.

I think she is the Beta's daughter.I've seen Beta and this girl here in Rio,2 years ago, in a shopping center.

Thank you.

"Gee - you've met her. Well hon, if you're really such "tight" pals with Vanessa, maybe you should pick up the phone and ask her. Please - tell us all what she says."

wasnt very friendly was it? dont know why you felt the need to reply to my post with that sarcy remark. pretty childish.

and yes, i meant betas daughter. im guessing you realised that but felt it necessary to nit pick.

anyway, i really have no interest in starting online arguments. im far too old for this, i expect you are too.

Hon, read the posts again. You were the one attacking me - I believe the words you used were "fucking superior" and "sarcastic/snappy bitch" - and all because I simply questioned your opinion. But for some bizarre reason, you seem to think that anything you say here should be accepted as fact. :monkey: As for me - I never resort to childish name-calling and personal insults like this. Not my style.

Thank you.

"Gee - you've met her. Well hon, if you're really such "tight" pals with Vanessa, maybe you should pick up the phone and ask her. Please - tell us all what she says."

wasnt very friendly was it? dont know why you felt the need to reply to my post with that sarcy remark. pretty childish.

and yes, i meant betas daughter. im guessing you realised that but felt it necessary to nit pick.

anyway, i really have no interest in starting online arguments. im far too old for this, i expect you are too.

Go Cherry!! Fight The Power!!! :anger:rock3

*edit*

I know this whole thing was in an article on Blabbermouth, But why the fuck is it in the news section?

Axl isnt the human equivalent of Bigfoot anymore. He is seen more often now and it isnt that big-a-deal thing that he is seen with a woman.

Newswire should be kept for important stuff like Concert Dates, Anouncements etc. Not an article about Axl drinking fucking coffee!!

This is as bad as the time when the only Guns N' Roses news we got, was that Axl was selling his car... <_<

Edited by Charles Manson

Thank you.

Go Cherry!! Fight The Power!!! :anger:rock3

Was going to leave this alone, but :rofl-lol:

Thank you.

I agree with you Cherry. I also think she´s not Vanessa. Although I have seen her in pics I think the girl in the picture isn´t Beta´s daughter. I might be wrong but I think this is not Vanessa.

Thank you.

I agree with you Cherry. I also think she´s not Vanessa. Although I have seen her in pics I think the girl in the picture isn´t Beta´s daughter. I might be wrong but I think this is not Vanessa.

The woman in these pics is clearly quite tall, I would guess about 5 ft 10 since she is taller than Axl in flat shoes. From what I have read previously, Vanessa is shorter than Axl.

Wow this is unreal. Cool down.

Thank you.

The woman in these pics is clearly quite tall, I would guess about 5 ft 10 since she is taller than Axl in flat shoes. From what I have read previously, Vanessa is shorter than Axl.

This is Axl with Vanessa this summer in London I think. There are more pics of that night and yes, she is shorter than Axl and she was wearing high-heeled shoes. Also, if we compare this pic with the pics of Axl with the other woman we can clearly see it´s not her.

c2541db3gv3.jpg