Axl with mystery woman

Bork_axl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a proof, this is vanessa and she is in fact shorter than axl, what cannot be said for mystery woman.

getpreviewye7.jpg

This is definitely not the woman in the pics. Vanessa looks about my height in heels and I am rather short. But I wish that was ME in the pics! :P

As a proof, this is vanessa and she is in fact shorter than axl, what cannot be said for mystery woman.

getpreviewye7.jpg

This is definitely not the woman in the pics. Vanessa looks about my height in heels and I am rather short. But I wish that was ME in the pics! :P

Honey...that wish isn´t exclusively yours...most female GNR fans would wish it too ;)

Guest cherry_bomb

getpreviewye7.jpg

well done, and thankyou :kiss:

vanessas a legend!

axl needs to loose those damn cornrows or whatever

chick does look like seymour n is classy but dont think it'll work out

seriously do u guys actually think ax is ready to settle down <_<

He is in his mid-40s. ;)

Do you guys remember a couple of years ago Beta said in an interview that one of Axl's biggest dreams was to have a family?

axl needs to loose those damn cornrows or whatever

chick does look like seymour n is classy but dont think it'll work out

seriously do u guys actually think ax is ready to settle down <_<

Nobody but himself knows it. And don´t forget there´s a regular man behind the rock star and that the image we have of him is possibly wrong.

Guest Georgiarain
I was laughing the whole thread when I saw madison and cherry arguing. :rofl-lol:

Like honestly, settle down.

People can not just see a photo and assume what's real?

Edited by Georgiarain

I was laughing the whole thread when I saw madison and cherry arguing. :rofl-lol:

^ EEWW. (above photo of the blonde)

How bloody rude!!!

How do you know that isn't Bad Obsession? You could have just insulted someone you don't know from Adam!

You must think you're summit special to be able to pass judgement on someone else!

Idiot!

Edited by frobscottle

apparently its emmanuelle beart! if it is, go axl!

http://www.wumarkus.com/images/Emmanuelle%20Beart%20nue.jpg

looks like her to me.

just repeating what i read on HTGTH for the sake of it

Glad you wrote " just repeating what i read on htgth...." because I was going to offer you glasses, lenses or whatever.

but then I reread and you wrote "looks like her to me" so definitly, go buy glasses.

Emmanuelle Beart is a monster of beauty...don't insult her comparing her to the other girl.

And for your information E. Beart is around 40, so definitly check what you write if you want to go on letting people think you got something great to say.

looks like her to me.

Glad you wrote " just repeating what i read on htgth...." because I was going to offer you glasses, lenses or whatever.

but then I reread and you wrote "looks like her to me" so definitly, go buy glasses.

Emmanuelle Beart is a monster of beauty...don't insult her comparing her to the other girl.

And for your information E. Beart is around 40, so definitly check what you write if you want to go on letting people think you got something great to say.

She was just saying what someone suggested on HTGTH ;) , she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

looks like her to me.

She was just saying what someone suggested on HTGTH ;) , she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

still, she could have checked before...

I adore Emmanuelle Beart so I don't like when someone compares to less pretty. don't make a fuss of it. PLEASE

Guest Georgiarain

How bloody rude!!!

How do you know that isn't Bad Obsession? You could have just insulted someone you don't know from Adam!

You must think you're summit special to be able to pass judgement on someone else!

Idiot!

Anyway, I was not trying to be rude. Just a terrible photo.

Sincerely.

Edited by Georgiarain

How bloody rude!!!

Idiot!

I am summit special, thanks. Anyway, I was not trying to be rude. Just a terrible photo.

Sincerely

Idiot.

Well that remains to be seen - it's all to easy to sit behind a screen and pass comment on others...while remaining anon and living in a fantasy world!

For someone not trying to be rude, you made a really good job of it.

Edited by frobscottle