Axl with mystery woman

Bork_axl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

apparently its emmanuelle beart! if it is, go axl!

http://www.wumarkus.com/images/Emmanuelle%20Beart%20nue.jpg

looks like her to me.

just repeating what i read on HTGTH for the sake of it

Glad you wrote " just repeating what i read on htgth...." because I was going to offer you glasses, lenses or whatever.

but then I reread and you wrote "looks like her to me" so definitly, go buy glasses.

Emmanuelle Beart is a monster of beauty...don't insult her comparing her to the other girl.

And for your information E. Beart is around 40, so definitly check what you write if you want to go on letting people think you got something great to say.

She was just saying what someone suggested on HTGTH ;) , she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

still, she could have checked before...

I adore Emmanuelle Beart so I don't like when someone compares to less pretty. don't make a fuss of it. PLEASE

:rofl-lol:

this thread is insane.

I WAS REPEATING WHAT I SAW ON HTGTH, and yes, i think they look a lot like each other. i happen to think emmanuelle is beautiful too, so chill!

wow, this topic really breings em out of the woodwork doesnt it :drevil:

Guest Georgiarain

I was laughing the whole thread when I saw madison and cherry arguing. :rofl-lol:

Like honestly, settle down.

^ EEWW. (above photo of the blonde)

People can not just see a photo and assume what's real?

How bloody rude!!!

How do you know that isn't Bad Obsession? You could have just insulted someone you don't know from Adam!

You must think you're summit special to be able to pass judgement on someone else!

Idiot!

I am summit special, thanks. Anyway, I was not trying to be rude. Just a terrible photo.

Sincerely

Idiot.

Well that remains to be seen - it's all to easy to sit behind a screen and pass comment on others...while remaining anon and living in a fantasy world!

For someone not trying to be rude, you made a really good of it.

I knew I should have not posted in this thread today!

Just Found this on Blabbermouth.net

Not as interesting as a new website but still...

f95110ec31lh9.jpg

GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose was photographed stopping for a coffee with a mystery woman in Malibu,

California the other day. Check out pictures from X17.

Axl Rose has been saying that GUNS N' ROSES' long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out

later this year.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Bork_axl

Looks like they had swithched sun glasses.

f95110ec31lh9.jpg

GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose was photographed stopping for a coffee with a mystery woman in Malibu,

Axl Rose has been saying that GUNS N' ROSES' long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out

later this year.

Bork_axl

I think you're right about that one.

f95110ec31lh9.jpg

later this year.

The best post of this year

Bork_axl

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Great post

Edited by Sjakalen

Let's not overanalyze this little coffee meeting and there's no reason to get anrgy with someone because they have a differnt opinion.

I think the girl in the pictures look very nice and Axl sure seemed to be having a good time. :)

Let's not overanalyze this little coffee meeting and there's no reason to get anrgy with someone because they have a differnt opinion.

I think the girl in the pictures look very nice and Axl sure seemed to be having a good time. :)

Very nice indeed.

Looks like someone's went trough an anger management course :D

Peace!

Its weird how Axl never can stay out long in a relationship.

Yes indeed! Couldn't it be that he is searching for a, probably, nonexisting ideal woman? Since he himself mostly tries to get as perfect as possible in everything he does. That would explain all the models, which on the outside at least are pretty okay

Edited by zara mama

I read somewhere that he never got over SS.

He got over his childhood but couldn't get over some Stephany. Silly humans.

He got over his childhood?! Wow! Good for him. Lucky for us, you know him well enough to fill us in.

:P

I read somewhere that he never got over SS.

He got over his childhood but couldn't get over some Stephany. Silly humans.

He got over his childhood?! Wow! Good for him. Lucky for us, you know him well enough to fill us in.

:P

:xmasssanta: I am just assuming dude. If he didn't, he would probably be sitting in a corner of his 2x2 m2 room in some mental institotion tied up in some fucking white shirt, or be examining garbage cans in his sweet home lafayete.