Axl with mystery woman

Bork_axl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its weird how Axl never can stay out long in a relationship.

I read somewhere that he never got over SS.

He got over his childhood but couldn't get over some Stephany. Silly humans.

He got over his childhood?! Wow! Good for him. Lucky for us, you know him well enough to fill us in.

:P

:xmasssanta: I am just assuming dude. If he didn't, he would probably be sitting in a corner of his 2x2 m2 room in some mental institotion tied up in some fucking white shirt, or be examining garbage cans in his sweet home lafayete.

Maybe.

OR, as music as his outlet, he'd end up being some perfectionist-singer-song-writer who'd take 15 years to release an album full of love/loss/anger songs... ;)

She's Diane O´Connor

?

dianaoconnorrevisedko2.jpg

Doesn't look like her - but that's just my opinion (before anyone chooses to shoot me down in flames)!

I don't see what the big deal is though - Axl's with a woman! WOW! She aint the first (geddit?!) and I very much doubt she'll be the last.

Let 'em both have a little fun, sipping coffee or whatever it is they wanna do! :P

... she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

Yes, that's exactly what she does: She tries to pretend that her opinion is fact - when it's just an opinion that's no better than anybody else's on the forum. Yet, if somebody dares challenge her opinion, she resorts to childish name-calling and insults. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I hope Axl has found somebody to share his life with - and hopefully it's somebody who encourages him to continue to make music.

I have to step in for Cherry, she was right the whole time and all she was trying to do is explain why she thought that woman isn't Vanessa (which is really clear if you've seen the London pics of her). I'd have also made a very strong point about it if I had seen everyone thinking she was Vanessa, not to try to be superior but because it was so clearly obvious Madison was wrong to think this woman was Vanessa

the Emanuelle comment on HTGTH though wasn't someone saying this woman is Emanuelle, just someone wishing Axl would date her, nothing to do with the pics in question

Edited by angel of music

... she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

Yes, that's exactly what she does: She tries to pretend that her opinion is fact - when it's just an opinion that's no better than anybody else's on the forum. Yet, if somebody dares challenge her opinion, she resorts to childish name-calling and insults. :rolleyes:

No. I have to defend cherry-bomb! Sorry, but she just KNEW that the girl with Axl wasn't Vanessa. If you would argue with some geography dummy you wouldn't say "In my opinion Paris is the capital of France", you would just say "Paris is def the capital of France, that's a fact!"

And the first one who was "aggressive", was YOU, Madison (see post number 55), not her!

No. I have to defend cherry-bomb! Sorry, but she just KNEW that the girl with Axl wasn't Vanessa. If you would argue with some geography dummy you wouldn't say "In my opinion Paris is the capital of France", you would just say "Paris is def the capital of France, that's a fact!" ...

No, my friend. This was her opinion. Did she take the pic? No. Was she sitting at the table having coffee with the woman in the pic? No. So, this makes her post - like everybody else's on the forum - an opinion. Sorry - but attending an acoustic gig does not make one an automatic authority on Axl, Beta and anybody in the band's life. :rolleyes:

And hon, you can "defend" rudeness all you like. But at the end of the day, there is no excuse for childish name-calling and insults.

Why is everyone making a big deal about this woman? She is very pretty in my opinion but Axl is with lots of girls. Why are people focusing on this one? :question:

I have to agree.

It amazes me how many pages this has spawned - especially when we see pics of Axl with different women at just about every show.

Back on topic, I hope Axl has found somebody to share his life with - and hopefully it's somebody who encourages him to continue to make music.

Still bitter that you were denied access to The Cukoo Club?

No. I have to defend cherry-bomb! Sorry, but she just KNEW that the girl with Axl wasn't Vanessa. . . . And the first one who was "aggressive", was YOU, Madison (see post number 55), not her!

I think some of it was people reacting to Cherry's comment on another board (now deleted) that was an abrupt, dismissive, "it looks nothing like her," sans an explanation, the inference being that the Vanessa guessers were stupid. I found it just a little irritating. That girl looks like a tall version of Vanessa to me, the facial features are very similar (although the shots of Vanessa on this thread don't really show it). I knew she wasn't Vanessa, but I wondered if she's a cousin or something. Ovbiously not a big deal, but I can see where both sides were coming from on this one.

Is it confirmed (or close to it) that that this same girl has been spotted all over the place where Axl's been playing, even on days when he's been hanging out with 'girlfriends'?

PS: How tall is Fernando?

Edited for brevity and repetition...

Edited by jsmith

No. I have to defend cherry-bomb! Sorry, but she just KNEW that the girl with Axl wasn't Vanessa. If you would argue with some geography dummy you wouldn't say "In my opinion Paris is the capital of France", you would just say "Paris is def the capital of France, that's a fact!" ...

No, my friend. This was her opinion. Did she take the pic? No. Was she sitting at the table having coffee with the woman in the pic? No. So, this makes her post - like everybody else's on the forum - an opinion. Sorry - but attending an acoustic gig does not make one an automatic authority on Axl, Beta and anybody in the band's life. :rolleyes:

And hon, you can "defend" rudeness all you like. But at the end of the day, there is no excuse for childish name-calling and insults.

Why is everyone making a big deal about this woman? She is very pretty in my opinion but Axl is with lots of girls. Why are people focusing on this one? :question:

I have to agree.

It amazes me how many pages this has spawned - especially when we see pics of Axl with different women at just about every show.

:laugh: LOLLL i have to laugh at that post...sorry maddy. :heart:

:lol: lmao duude i was thinking the exact same thing.

ON TOPIC:

She doesnt look the same at all to me, she's shorter, and has different facial features.

does anyone else think vanessa looks like she has breast implants? i do.

and someone said the braids make axl loook like a chick- dude, axl has ALWAYS looked like a chick. he's so purdy.

and seriously, whoever she is- that's a hideous outfit. i know she just threw something on (probably after partying all night) to go out for coffee, but she should be ashamed to even OWN that sweater. axl needs to buy her a juicy sweatsuit or something so she'll have something decent to wear out for coffee runs.

as for the people saying that axl was seen out n' about with lots of different women on the tour, i think the difference with this one is you get the feeling that she's staying at his house- like, she's staying at his house in malibu and they ran out to the local coffee shop. that seems like something more significant than being seen out at a club where lots of poeple are hanging and meeting up. pure speculation on my part, but that's the feeling i get. and did i mention in my last post that axl's so purdy? k, just makin sure.

:rolleyes::unsure: even though l am jealuos l am glad he is dating this hispanic girl (problably) it is weird but he dates taller girls most of the time....l am short@#$%%

axl's what you would call a "modelizer"- a guy who exclusively dates models (it's from sex and the city) and models are all tall. axl probably hasn't dated a woman who wasn't a model since gn'r hit it big, so all of us who aren't on the pages of the victoria's secret catalogue (or its equivalent) are just plum out of luck. :confused:

:lol: lmao duude i was thinking the exact same thing.

Honestly, I haven't a clue what you're talking about. I would normally ignore posts that make no sense. But I have to ask: What the heck are you two babbling about? What is the Cukoo club? And what "access" do you think I was denied? .. Please, enlighten me on this latest ridiculous - and totally absurd - "story" that you've heard. But please - use the pm system to respond so that we don't take this thread off topic. I already sent AF a pm asking what his post meant - but for some strange reason, he hasn't explained himself.

Threads like this are why I never post in the "news" forum anymore. I think its shitty that you guys make a huge deal out of the fact that axl was seen with someone. who gives a fuck? read "star" if you like nonsence like that.

Edited by thomasmeadowMboss