gnr cassettes

vicious

damn i love ebay

i know they are not rare but i'm so happy

got them for 10 dollars and the UYI 1 is sealed and the lies is the early cover before it was re issued

they are in pretty good condition but i don't intend on listening to them

I have 2 of those. I *need* the rest :o

I have UYI I and UYI II non-sealed. But my UYI II has the banned sticker on it; and I have the LALD cassette and a couple of other singles on CD.

Is your AFD the 1987 or 1995 version?

btw I'm jealous :P I paid a couple of quid each for mine + individual postage... on Amazon -_-

Edited by LCG

damn i love ebay

i know they are not rare but i'm so happy

got them for 10 dollars and the UYI 1 is sealed and the lies is the early cover before it was re issued

they are in pretty good condition but i don't intend on listening to them

I have 2 of those. I *need* the rest :o

I have UYI I and UYI II non-sealed. But my UYI II has the banned sticker on it; and I have the LALD cassette and a couple of other singles on CD.

Is your AFD the 1987 or 1995 version?

btw I'm jealous :P I paid a couple of quid each for mine + individual postage... on Amazon -_-

it says its 1987 version on the ADF tape :)

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything here - if you're happy with your purchase then that's all that matters. But just so you know the original cover for LIES looks slightly different then what you have. The part where it says "Elephant gives birth to midget" it should read "Ladies welcome to the dark ages", and then somewhere lese on there it should also have "Wife-beating has been around for 10.000 years" if it were the original. Just FYI

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything here - if you're happy with your purchase then that's all that matters. But just so you know the original cover for LIES looks slightly different then what you have. The part where it says "Elephant gives birth to midget" it should read "Ladies welcome to the dark ages", and then somewhere lese on there it should also have "Wife-beating has been around for 10.000 years" if it were the original. Just FYI

Yeah it's not the original cover; it would have been an extra bonus if it was, but still $10! That's a great deal :)

A banned cover probably isn't too hard to get on eBay, or at least the LP version isn't.

And vicious, here's the CD cover (you requested it the other week but only got the cassette cover, my scanner isn't working so it's a photo :))

imgp1628sn7.th.jpg

Edited by LCG

Yeah it's not the original cover; it would have been an extra bonus if it was, but still $10! That's a great deal :)

A banned cover probably isn't too hard to get on eBay, or at least the LP version isn't.

And vicious, here's the CD cover (you requested it the other week but only got the cassette cover, my scanner isn't working so it's a photo :))

imgp1628sn7.th.jpg

ah right, because on the inside it had all those, you now the way with cassettes the cover thing is folded

i'm still happy with them though

i got the spaghetti incident? on cd for 3 euro :shades: and that was in a music store