Buckethead's work on the album

Son Of A Gun

We all know Axl is working around the clock to launch this lineup as successfully as possible, at least for the most part. So what I don't understand is...when Chinese Democracy is going to be the first album of the new band, it is idiotic of Axl to reintroduce the world to the band with a guitarist (Buckethead, as his work, not Bumblefoot's is on the album) who is no longer in the band whilst a proper guitarist doesn't get introduced. To a lot of people it 's going to make them think Buckethead is in the band and wil be unhappy if he 's one of their main attractions for the new band (excluding Axl) and they go see a show to find he 's no longer in the band. And it won't give the world a clear view of what is the proper lineup of the band as it is now. It is a big mistake.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

A guy who works with Gn'R told me that Buckethead only playes on some songs with the band., why he told me this was when i asked him if he liked Bumble beeing in the band, and he replied "No cause he is like a 3rd guitarist, i liked bucket better cause he only was there on some songs when he was needed.."

Edited by Markus89

stupid topic :sleeper:

without Buckethead's solos....the songs in Ch-D will be like listening to Bon Jovi or any poop pop shitter band out there!

So you think Axl = John Bon Jovi. They are the same in terms of singing, writing, and lyrical talent? This is what you believe? :lol::lol: And the rest of the band (except for Bucket) equals the rest of BJ? :lol::lol: You just contradicted almost every post you have made the over the last two years.

:rolleyes:

I agree with you about Buckethead though. He is amazing.

Anyways, I want to hear what Buckethead wrote. If we take that off of the album then we will never get to hear what he did. He is an amazing musician and I don't want to miss out on that. If all Ron is gonna do is cover his stuff, may as well just leave the guy who wrote that music on the album.

It's like Izzy. Nobody thought that Gilby wasn't in the band because Izzy's name and pics were on the album insert. Gilby was in the videos and on tour. He was much more visible than Izzy (who was nowhere to be seen except for a few shows); well it will be the same with Bumble and Bucket this time around.

Guest Matt13
We all know Axl is working around the clock to launch this lineup as successfully as possible, at least for the most part. So what I don't understand is...when Chinese Democracy is going to be the first album of the new band, it is idiotic of Axl to reintroduce the world to the band with a guitarist (Buckethead, as his work, not Bumblefoot's is on the album) who is no longer in the band whilst a proper guitarist doesn't get introduced. To a lot of people it 's going to make them think Buckethead is in the band and wil be unhappy if he 's one of their main attractions for the new band (excluding Axl) and they go see a show to find he 's no longer in the band. And it won't give the world a clear view of what is the proper lineup of the band as it is now. It is a big mistake.

I see you have inside information that none of the rest of us do. Since when is BH's parts going to be on the album? I strongly do not think that will be the case.

I think Fortus and Finck recorded Bucketheads parts again themselves

In that case the release date won't be this year, neither next year.

mr.Q

In that case the release date it will be never because,Robin can't sherd like Bucket...

Bucket will be on the album for sure.

If axl says to bbf you are in the band, here a list of gnr songs old and new i want you to learn for next week at hammerstien. Then, I'm sure he could have learned buckets parts on cd and recoreded them in August/September. CD out late november.

Then you'd be paying royalties to both Thal and Bucket. Why even bother?

I wanna hear Bucket's studio work, Ron will get his chance. Stop moaning.