Buckethead's work on the album

Son Of A Gun

Buckets parts shall remain on the album.

I hope so.. :ph34r:

I would prefer to hear Ron. He's as good as Bucket, maybe even better. And he's a cool dude to. AND he's got this tiny little advantage over Bucket - he is in the band! Buckets not.

I would prefer to hear Ron. He's as good as Bucket, maybe even better. And he's a cool dude to. AND he's got this tiny little advantage over Bucket - he is in the band! Buckets not.

Yeah but we'll hear Ron on the follow up/s so if Bucket's parts are left on CD we get to hear both players in the studio with GnR properley. Then we can argue over who was better once we hear both.... which will be awesome fun! :P

I think Fortus and Finck recorded Bucketheads parts again themselves

You sir are inccorect. Bucket will indeed be on the album, Ron Thal has not entered the studio under the Guns banner.

There is a outside chance of a few other players i would think but i reckon it will be mostly bucket. But on some songs his contributions are minimal - Better for example he really only does the kind of kazooy (??) type solo (best way i could describe it).

Yeah but we'll hear Ron on the follow up/s so if Bucket's parts are left on CD we get to hear both players in the studio with GnR properley. Then we can argue over who was better once we hear both.... which will be awesome fun! :P

Well, thats true. But still. Me want Ron on CD! :P

Guest Matt13

I think Fortus and Finck recorded Bucketheads parts again themselves

You sir are inccorect. Bucket will indeed be on the album, Ron Thal has not entered the studio under the Guns banner.

There is a outside chance of a few other players i would think but i reckon it will be mostly bucket. But on some songs his contributions are minimal - Better for example he really only does the kind of kazooy (??) type solo (best way i could describe it).

How the hell do you know anything? I'm sick and tired of all these people that proclaim anything to be 'true' or 'for certain' or tell other people that they're 'incorrect' and that this or that will 'indeed' be the case with anything.

Nobody outside of GNR or their management team knows nothing about anything. I don't care if Ron said (way back in May, BTW) that he won't be re-recording or doing any kind of recording for that matter on CD. Ron also has said, over and over again, don't believe anything you hear, from anyone. Anyone INCLUDES HIM. Axl Rose said way back in March of 2001 that CD would be out during that summer. So you can't even believe anything Axl says for cripes sake. Hell, I wouldn't even believe the whole '13 Tuesdays' thing either, based on past press releases that were obviously full of shit... although things do seem much more promising now.

So, anyone that wants to tell anyone else that their ideas or opinions on what's going on in the world of GNR that they're 'wrong' or 'incorrect' are ignorant fools.

Wait for CD to come out for your answers.

Nobody here knows anything, so some of you pretentious bastards should do yourselves a favor and shut the fuck up.

Edited by Matt13

I really want them to keep bucket's chunks in there. He is an amazing guitarist and his parts on better are the most rockin parts of the song. I don't think its such a huge deal that he was there to do what he does and not be a full fledged member of the band. His whole career he's played with numerous musicians and bands. BTW, I saw him live twice and was blown away. Saw him here in ny twice but missed him last week. My friend in philly said he played a 3 hour show with a guy (that one guy and his magic pipe) who is now playing with him all the time. I know not everyone is into bucket or his music, but he has a tremendously wide range in terms of what kind of music he can play. I say keep him on the record.

Wait for CD to come out for your answers.

Nobody here knows anything, so some of you pretentious bastards should do yourselves a favor and shut the fuck up.

rock3 B) :fuckyou::D

If there is no release of any official new material this year it won't really bother me. I've seen more gnr this year than we have in quite a few years. I'm damn satisfied. I think Guns could actually get by "this year" without actually having to release anything. All Guns has to do is keep touring and the fans will keep coming. Really cool thing is that Guns have shown that they can play small venues. As long as Axl Rose is able to sing n scream the songs we love we will continue to watch and listen every chance you get.

B)

I really want them to keep bucket's chunks in there. He is an amazing guitarist and his parts on better are the most rockin parts of the song. I don't think its such a huge deal that he was there to do what he does and not be a full fledged member of the band. His whole career he's played with numerous musicians and bands. BTW, I saw him live twice and was blown away. Saw him here in ny twice but missed him last week. My friend in philly said he played a 3 hour show with a guy (that one guy and his magic pipe) who is now playing with him all the time. I know not everyone is into bucket or his music, but he has a tremendously wide range in terms of what kind of music he can play. I say keep him on the record.

I saw Buckethead and That 1 Guy in Chicago. Fucking amazing show. I pray that Bucket is still on the album.

stupid topic :sleeper:

without Buckethead's solos....the songs in Ch-D will be like listening to Bon Jovi or any poop pop shitter band out there!

WTF??? There's nothing wrong with Bon Jovi. I mean, they can't compare to GNR by a long shot, but they are a very succesful band. You can't deny that. I'm not a fan of their newer stuff, but their old school stuff was pretty good back in the eightees. Once GNR came out though, I was blown through the roof. Anyway, I just don't think it's fair to bash other bands like that, because I'm sure people out there bash GNR as well, and I can guarantee nobody here wants to hear about that. You don't have to like Bon Jovi, but at least show a little respect dude. rock3

Edited by GNR=Greatness

How the hell do you know anything? I'm sick and tired of all these people that proclaim anything to be 'true' or 'for certain' or tell other people that they're 'incorrect' and that this or that will 'indeed' be the case with anything. Nobody outside of GNR or their management team knows nothing about anything.

cheers mate...its been said a million times...but i don't think anyone here listens anymore...

(back on topic)....

i really hope bucket features on the album...

he's the only one that went through this mess who is even remotely worthy of being considered a "replacement for slash"

i dig robin...and richard...not so much thal...i have nothing against him...but he isn't that exciting to me...

but none of them come even close to being considered "guitar heroes"....

which is what slash and bucket can achieve in their sleep.

Edited by elmir