The UK release of CD...

11dayempire

Guest Jack_the_ripper

To The American bands, The british market isn't half as important as the American market is. The reason for that, is that in England they'll have to Rival English bands, but in America they'll have the home field advantage, so Expect the Album to come out in America first, and a week later in Europe, or if Europe is lucky, it'll come out on the tuesday over there 2.

Who gives a fuck? Whatever territory it comes out first in, change iTunes to it and wait at your computer at midnight for it to pop up. Or even better, download it a week before it comes out when it leaks and then buy it whenever it comes where you live. This is the internet people, there's no such thing as geography.

To The American bands, The british market isn't half as important as the American market is. The reason for that, is that in England they'll have to Rival English bands, but in America they'll have the home field advantage, so Expect the Album to come out in America first, and a week later in Europe, or if Europe is lucky, it'll come out on the tuesday over there 2.

And how would it coming out on monday in Europe and on Tuesday in US affect the US market..?

by experience, every big release this year so far has been released in Europe and South America a day before USA, I think CD will be no exception

anyway, at the latest the album will have leaked a week before so it doesn't really matter..

Edited by angel of music

Guest Matt13
When i get it on the monday, I'll come on hear and make fun of all the americans and making them jelous. Muahahahaa...

And the next time there's a war where Europe needs bailing out, we'll come over and sleep with all your women again making you guys jealous. How are my aunts and uncles doing?

by experience, every big release this year so far has been released in Europe and South America a day before USA, I think CD will be no exception

anyway, at the latest the album will have leaked a week before so it doesn't really matter..

yeah but i wont d/l it

When i get it on the monday, I'll come on hear and make fun of all the americans and making them jelous. Muahahahaa...

And the next time there's a war where Europe needs bailing out, we'll come over and sleep with all your women again making you guys jealous. How are my aunts and uncles doing?

That's pretty sick dude..

Gotta love the yanks :xmasssanta:

And the next time there's a war where Europe needs bailing out, we'll come over do shit all, claim all the glory and sleep with all your women again making you guys jealous. How are my aunts and uncles doing?

:) You my friend, are a retard.

Haha you weren't alive the last time that happened.

Besides if you want to rape and pillage Europe we'll form alliances with the people that are invading europe (cause everyone hates america over europe, we're the lesser of two evils) so then we'll be twice the size of your army and before you can see a woman we'll whoop your asses. We'll play ChinDem over crappy speakers so you guys that manage to survive can try and bootleg it with your shitty quality recorders and manage to get a 13 seconds clip of 'prostitute' to send to "maw n paw" back home cause you dont have the real thing by this stage. Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

Edited by Axl_morris

Haha you weren't alive the last time that happened.

Besides if you want to rape and pillage Europe we'll form alliances with the people that are invading europe (cause everyone hates america over europe, we're the lesser of two evils) so then we'll be twice the size of your army and before you can see a woman we'll whoop your asses. We'll play ChinDem over crappy speakers so you guys that manage to survive can try and bootleg it with your shitty quality recorders and manage to get a 13 seconds clip of 'prostitute' to send to "maw n paw" back home cause you dont have the real thing by this stage. Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

:lol: that really made me laugh! :lol:

Edited by JDRM