GNR + SNL= ?

charliehoodger

I seriously doubt we'll ever see GnR perform on SNL, although I'd love to see it. I wish Axl would do a cameo on the "Weekend Update" segment, and maybe Amy Poehler could hit on him or something, but that would require some rehearsal/acting chops by Axl on live TV. I don't think it will happen.

I just realized that they are going to be in newyork on a friday. Does anyone thjink there is a possibility that they could play SNL...i know how much new york as been geat to them...what better way to give back to the fans there? what does anyone else think

:laugh:

This exact same rumor started when GN'R started their first gigs earlier this year at Hammersmith.

I just realized that they are going to be in newyork on a friday. Does anyone thjink there is a possibility that they could play SNL...i know how much new york as been geat to them...what better way to give back to the fans there? what does anyone else think

This exact same rumor started when GN'R started their first gigs earlier this year at Hammersmith.

I remember that rumour well :P

I remember that rumour well :P

as do i

?

GN'R may do it, but I'd be betting on after they put the album out. Mainstream America that watches a show like this one do not know the new songs, and I'm sure that's what the band would want to perform.

I dont think Axl will be on this program , also I dont think we will ever see him getting punked by Ashton Cutcher :no:

Gosh, that's exactly what occured to me when i watched punk'd today hah.

Unless Ashton Cutcher has a death wish, he should stay away from Axl.

I Don't Think That Sig Is Allowed.

I dont think Axl will be on this program , also I dont think we will ever see him getting punked by Ashton Cutcher :no:

What Should Not Be Allowed Is Writing With Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Damn Word.

What Should Not Be Allowed Is Writing With Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Damn Word.

Why?

Why?

It gets terribly annoying.

I seriously doubt we'll ever see GnR perform on SNL, although I'd love to see it. I wish Axl would do a cameo on the "Weekend Update" segment, and maybe Amy Poehler could hit on him or something, but that would require some rehearsal/acting chops by Axl on live TV. I don't think it will happen.

remember back when gnr was recording estranged and NR for the video trilogy, he was saying how he would like to branch out into movies?? he also made a remark like this in the introduction to the language of fear (del james' book that has without you in it).....

so, even though I think theres a fuckin sllllliiiiim chance of it ever happening -- i guess i wouldnt quite rule it out..

Why?

How So?

Why?

How So?

It doesn't look good. Much like sixtus' ..way of typing..

Why?

How So?

My Typing Is Nowhere As Annoying As sixtus' ..way of typing..

Why?

How So?

My Typing Is Nowhere As Annoying As sixtus' ..way of typing..

It isn't, but it is annoying nonetheless.

Edited by worldwideboss