3 tix i am sell for winnipeg show at cost

rider13

I have 3 tickets I am selling at cost. I bought these durning the presale but then was able to get better seats at the general sale.

Tickets are sec 105 row 11. The cost is $259.50 CAN after all the ticket basterd fees. I will mail them to you for free. Send me a PM if interested.

Scalpers aren't cool.

Dude he's selling tickets at cost...there ain't nothing wrong with that. Scalpers try to make a profit (or they wouldn't scalp tickets). He got better seats, so cut him some slack.

I'm going to the Winnipeg show as well...General Admission 2...where are your new seats?

*bad obsession*: NHL

you finally have a goalie for the Canucks. Cloutier sucked. Gratz on Luongo. I can't believe Jack Johnson got traded to the Kings. Insanity.

Edited by Slash66

Scalpers aren't cool.

Dude he's selling tickets at cost...there ain't nothing wrong with that. Scalpers try to make a profit (or they wouldn't scalp tickets). He got better seats, so cut him some slack.

I'm going to the Winnipeg show as well...General Admission 2...where are your new seats?

you finally have a goalie for the Canucks. Cloutier sucked. Gratz on Luongo. I can't believe Jack Johnson got traded to the Kings. Insanity.

Well I guess it isn't too bad of a price, just take it to the upcoming concerts forum.

Yeah Dan did suck, and I'm glad we have Luongo. He'll win 40 + this year.

Scalpers aren't cool.

Well I guess it isn't too bad of a price, just take it to the upcoming concerts forum.

Yeah Dan did suck, and I'm glad we have Luongo. He'll win 40 + this year.

I am not scalping if you want 3 tickets for the winnipeg show at 75.50 a piece plus all the fees that is the price. I am not even charging to mail them.

My new tickets are in sec 117 which are better seats. The main thing is I did not want to miss GnR so I bought what I could at the pre-sale and then when I got pretty close to the best seats in the stands that are avaible I upgraded.

I will however post this in the proper sec I was not sure where to post it.

Why don't you sell them on ebay, or somewhere with at least some buyer protection? You're a new member and no one knows you. If someone sends money to you and they don't get a ticket, they don't have any way to get their money back. I'm not saying that you're trying to con anyone, but selling it through ebay would give people a little more confidence about the transaction.

Why don't you sell them on ebay, or somewhere with at least some buyer protection? You're a new member and no one knows you. If someone sends money to you and they don't get a ticket, they don't have any way to get their money back. I'm not saying that you're trying to con anyone, but selling it through ebay would give people a little more confidence about the transaction.

Fair enough I can understand that. The reason I was not posting them on e-bay is I am not trying to scalp them for profit. But that will be my next option.

Ok so I have now postd them on stub hub. I did this so that anyone who is interested in theme can buy them and feel secure in knowing they will get the tixes they paid for.

stubhub

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/?event_id=343216

Mine are the ones for $85 each U.S. The reason for the price increase is stub hub charges me 15% on the tickets. So if you are interested but what peace of mind then you can buy them from that site with only a slight increase in price to cover my costs.