Is axl stupid???!!??

GNR Rocks35

He's having a huge US tour, he's releasing an album, and i havent heard any andvertisments or any news. Nobody except for us diehards even knows that he's about to tour the US. I think he thinks that people will go to shows because he is Axl. But thats not how it is. People are fed up with him and i think if this tour goes shity it will be he end.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No he's not stupid!

Radio stations are talking about the tour and GN'R has partnered with mlb so there is some exposure. I'm also shure that once a release date is announced people will hear about it everywhere from MTV to CNN. Don't worry, things will start rolling properly when that happens.

He's having a huge US tour, he's releasing an album, and i havent heard any andvertisments or any news. Nobody except for us diehards even knows that he's about to tour the US. I think he thinks that people will go to shows because he is Axl. But thats not how it is. People are fed up with him and i think if this tour goes shity it will be he end.

Well, it is the right direction.

If nothing is happening pretty soon that seems viable enough to be deemed as 'Advertising', I might get in touch with Merck and ask if things are actually moving in the advertising process.

But until then, lets have a little 'patience'... (I know its hard this far into it!!)

Guest Matt13
ive seen several banners online, especially at mlb.com, which has about 300-500 million page views a day.

I'd like to see where you're seeing these banners at on MLB.com. Some linky-poo's would be nice.

well all i can say is that Axl gets one chance to make this a great market success

he can risk not publicising and hope that word of mouth and radio stations will do the work

or he can market the f**k out of this album

he gets one chance, its been 13 years(at the time of this post)